Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

@Won7on: Nice, you're getting there!

@MooNight009: We pretty much only used it for curse application, the damage increase was insignificant. While this was very convenient and worked on even the longest range, there were issues with missing leech towards some bosses and reflect rares.
Blasphemy is much more consistent in terms of having leech when you need it the most, but its range is kind of limited. It also reserves 10% more mana than HoI, but in return we could drop Clarity because the mana leech is high and consistent enough to sustain.
twitch.tv/enki91
if i don't use Doryani's Invitation or doryani's catalyst how am i supposed to leech from my arc since i don't have regen ?! am i missing something hre?
"
MooNight009 wrote:
if i don't use Doryani's Invitation or doryani's catalyst how am i supposed to leech from my arc since i don't have regen ?! am i missing something hre?

warlords mark + blasphemy
Hi, enjoying your build a lot, i have a question for the enchants from the labyrinth:

Which ones are good for this build?
@Mitsch287: Hey there, the enchantments are mentioned in a spoiler under their according gearslot in the gear section.
twitch.tv/enki91
What if I dont have enough Dex for even my lightning coil or lvl some gems?
I have 94 raw dex and i need 96 for the lightning coil, and even more for my green skill gems, I'm lvl 82 witch and i have to wear a + all attributes necklace that dont like because of this. Some advice please?
Last edited by Brutus147 on Aug 20, 2016, 8:31:01 AM
Hi,

I could need some advice what would be best/most importantly to change next at my gear to get more dmg?
I think def is ok at the moment, but cleartime could be faster.

It would be nice if anyone could have a look at my profile.
Hi Enki,

i would like ro say Thank you for that really nice build. Its my third try in PoE and with this build i have so much fun !! I will stay in Wraeclast now.

So far i have none of shown unique items, but im lvl 50 and its works fine so far.

Cya and all the best

Serh
@Brutus147: Best way is using an amulet with implicit dexterity, or implicit mana regen and dex/all attributes suffix. You can also use Maligaro's Virtuosity instead of Facebreakers, get some dex on a jewel or if you decide to do none of those things, use the +30 dex node between Witch and Shadow area.

@KillerGorilla: Amulet and ring got the biggest upgrade potential. Second upgrade should be getting a Vinktar flask. After that, try to upgrade all gear that have lowish life rolls and then go either for a 5/6l chest or a dagger with higher total crit.

@Serafyn: Awesome! Good luck on your journey :)
twitch.tv/enki91
@Enki91

Thanks for advice. Should I also switch to dual wand?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info