Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

OK there is one more thing I am not understanding about the build. There is a ton of stuff about freezing and cold, and one of the 6 gems is cold penetration. But all the skills center around lightning damage.

So where does the cold and freezing come from?

Sorry for the dumb questions and thanks for the help!

This is my new favorite build!

*EDIT* It just dawned on me, Call of the Brotherhood. I answered my own question lol
Last edited by SimplPrimate on Jun 8, 2016, 7:31:10 AM
I have a question. You listed 4 Ascendancy Slot to be achieved. What did you mean? We can choose one of the last two depending what we need?
Enjoying this build on Prophecy HC so far. Level 75 using daggers/whirling blade. No questions! Thanks for the guide.
@SimplePrimate: Thanks man!

@hyrenfreak: Pretty much. It's not a super easy braindead grinder for HC, but if you know how to play with caution, and what to avoid it'll work very well. As for class, i would recommend Elementalist.

@PhilipKho: There's a fourth labyrinth now which you can enter through doing trials in maps and using a n "Offering to the Goddess" in your map device. It's pretty hard, and i'm not sure yet if this build can do it, thus i've reserved the least priority nodes for it just incase you finish the lab alone or through service. Build works just aswell without the fourth lab rewards.

@DannyDoan: Thanks alot, good luck in HC!
twitch.tv/enki91
Hey Enki :) I'm following your guide, however I have a question. I spend the first 8 pages of the topic edit/searching for it and couldn't find it so hopefully I won't be reduntant.

Am I correct that you forego Lightning Penetration for the other gems? Currently I'm using it with Arc and Spell echo but you are saying I should be replacing it with increased crit and controlled destruction right?

Just wanted to check! Thank you for this great guide!
@dirkw83: Hey there, thanks! On a 4L without Call of the Brotherhood, i would use Lightning Pen instead of Controlled Destruction until you get a 5L.
twitch.tv/enki91
I feel like blasphemy's range is so short that you're in danger way too much because of it, kind of makes warlords mark very risky, any other options?

Also any chance of posting a video / your current gear soon?
Last edited by Xanek on Jun 9, 2016, 10:46:02 PM
@Xanek: It's a compropmise i had to make. The build used to trigger two curses with Herald of Ice, but this method had its issues against reflect and bosses. Now, we have constant leech in these situations, and are also able to drop Clarity since we leech enough mana for MoM.
The only alternative would be using Life Leech gem, and running Clarity.

Will post gear and some videos over the weekend, i'm quite busy in Prophecy atm.
twitch.tv/enki91
I got 5B 1R Lightning Coil.
Can I use Lightning Penetration instead of Cold Penetration?
"
Enki91 wrote:
@dirkw83: Hey there, thanks! On a 4L without Call of the Brotherhood, i would use Lightning Pen instead of Controlled Destruction until you get a 5L.

That makes total sense :) Thank you for replying.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info