Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Thanks. I'll try and work on that tonight. I've never been one to try and squeeze every bit of dps out of a build. I'd rather play to never die and go slower. I'm not in any rush. I think I'll spec my Scion to the build and plug in the Mindspiral and see if I have some good rare gloves with high life and resists. I'll report back as soon as I can with how it works out. I think I'll feel better with the non curse reliant leech which also opens up some gem slots to play with.
@Enki91: Hello, and thank you for your advices. I've applied most of them: it was quite long to get 2 of the right flasks (seething divine life, and surgeon quicksilver of adrenaline). I've also tried to build up my armor from zero, which now gives me better health, resists and dps. I'm currently running T6 maps without too much problems. I'm trying to sustain maps but it's not quite easy. :)
Again, thank you for your help.
Hey!

Its still possible to get that hybrid flask which you have shown in guide? (gain 1 charge on crit)
Tried to get it but didnt managed to. Checked out the flask guide and didnt found it either.

If its still possible on how much orb of alternations we are aiming on? :D

Thanks.
"
dibens wrote:
Hey!

Its still possible to get that hybrid flask which you have shown in guide? (gain 1 charge on crit)
Tried to get it but didnt managed to. Checked out the flask guide and didnt found it either.

If its still possible on how much orb of alternations we are aiming on? :D

Thanks.

The Surgeons affix was changed a bit ago from gain a charge when you crit to 10% chance to gain a charge when you crit. You can't roll the affix he has any longer. Legacy versions exist. I have saved lots of surgeons flasks over the years but didn't have all the exact ones I needed for this build. I started rerolling them and then realized the affix changed. Now I just used legacy ones I had for the build and created the ones I didn't from scratch.
Hi guys,

Currently playing as occultist. got a dagger so I can use Whirling Blades.

For the moment I stick with the gem setup using flamedash, but I don't really like flamedash.

Whirling blades works well with faster attacks but don't know witch gem I can drop to put those 2.

I've been thinking of dropping the CWDT / warlord's mark but for bosses don't have the leech.

Perhaps use only whirling blades without faster attacks ? (so I just replace the flamedash)

do you guys have another idea ?

Got another question, here is my weapons :

does it's worth it to drop the dagger for another doryani's ? (don't have currency left for void batteries right now :) ) (yeah no more whirling blades in that case :p )

Thanks !
I honestly don't think mindspiral can fit in this build at all. You have only a little amount of cold+lightning res from call of the brotherhood and then you got resists from 1 ring,boots,belt and that's it, also -60% lightning from lightning coil which makes it extremely expensive to reach the cap without helmet. I never had problems with mana even running t14 0 regen maps solo. The only way to make this work would be not using facebreakers and use rare gloves instead but I think facebreakers provide way higher damage than minspiral when you have good gear and reach 90%+ crit chance.

Edit: It may be nice to switch to rare gloves and mindspiral for hardcore though but not for softcore.
Last edited by MuFeR on Apr 13, 2016, 2:26:47 AM
@emualliug: Good to hear!

@partyboy79: Replace the CwDt - Warlords with Whirl Blades + FA and get bossleech through a Vinktars, they're fairly cheap nowadays. That obviously also means to keep your Dagger, unless you find one with better attack speed to whirl faster.

@MuFeR: I'll test it with few other potential changes in 2.2. Mindspiral could potentially allow for different pathing, with better overall DPS gain.
twitch.tv/enki91
Hello again!

Since im slowly getting to stage when i need to buy Vinktaars flask im wondering about few things. I bet its already written somewhere in those 200 pages, but i will ask it anyway.

So first question whats the correct way to choose it? Baiscally i should rule out flasks with things like this? "89% increased Charges used"

Biggest question is how to choose it between:
Adds 23-87 Lightning Damage to Spells during Flask effect
or
Damage Penetrates 10% Lightning Resistance during Flask effect? I would really like to know pros and cons in those things...

Since im kind of new to game i would like to hear advice about flask prices.

Thanks.

"
Enki91 wrote:

@MuFeR: I'll test it with few other potential changes in 2.2. Mindspiral could potentially allow for different pathing, with better overall DPS gain.

The problem is that with your current gear in standard you'd require 56% more cold resist, 101% more lightning resist and 47% fire resist to be capped im merciless so you'd have to heavily rely on full defensive jewels that just have hp and 40%+ resist each. Anyway you don't lose anything testing it out and I'm curious to see what you're trying to do with the passive tree anyway.
Last edited by MuFeR on Apr 13, 2016, 10:36:32 AM
"
MuFeR wrote:
I honestly don't think mindspiral can fit in this build at all. You have only a little amount of cold+lightning res from call of the brotherhood and then you got resists from 1 ring,boots,belt and that's it, also -60% lightning from lightning coil which makes it extremely expensive to reach the cap without helmet. I never had problems with mana even running t14 0 regen maps solo. The only way to make this work would be not using facebreakers and use rare gloves instead but I think facebreakers provide way higher damage than minspiral when you have good gear and reach 90%+ crit chance.

Edit: It may be nice to switch to rare gloves and mindspiral for hardcore though but not for softcore.

Actually it can work. I'm still piecing it together but I've got Mindspiral slotted, Maligaros slotted along with all the other aforementioned uniques and I am only 18 resist short on fire. BUT... I have 3 jewel slots I haven't slotted yet. So I just need to get fire on 2 of them and I'm good to go. Yes, that's two jewel affixes out of a possible 12 that can't be used for offense but let's face it, jewels with 4 offensive stats would be prohibitively expensive for most so adding fire resist to a nice 3 stat jewel doesn't really impact things much. To note, I also do not have resists on my weapons either. For reference, I'm using the posted Scion tree.

I'll try to post my gear links later when I'm home from work. Too hard to do on my iPhone.
Last edited by urgatorbait on Apr 13, 2016, 1:20:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info