Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

wow thanks for all the possibilities - looking forward to playing this build in Perandus

OOPS all the passive trees don't work atm but can access them using an ascendancy skill tree planner (I have Emmett's but think there's a few out there) - good luck everyone
ign: Kza_Taza
Last edited by kareNZa on Mar 4, 2016, 12:46:41 PM
Hi, the skill trees are not working.
It says they are using an older version of the tree and will not work.
Last edited by Skillzzz on Mar 4, 2016, 2:41:12 PM
@Enki91 Out of curiosity. What will your first character/build be in Perandus league? One of these 4 builds? and if so, which class are you going for? Witch, Shadow, Templar or Scion? And if that's the case, what made you go for that specific one? Strength in clear speed, or for better boss dmg? Utility? Or just personal preference?
Last edited by LordDivine on Mar 4, 2016, 2:50:35 PM
Could you, please, update skill trees? Thanks
Added a note how to open the skilltrees for now. I will eventually manually put them into the current online skilltree version, but that would require too much time now and i wanna grind the new leagues.

@LordDivine: Nope, i don't plan to play this build yet again in a new league. I'll just try all four Ascendancies in Standard at some point, for now Perandus is more important.
twitch.tv/enki91
Damn that was fast, thanks for keeping the guide updated.
Thanks alot for the update! when will the skilltree be available :)?
@Monstaaa: You can currently open the skilltrees with the offline skilltree tool linked in OP.
twitch.tv/enki91
Skill tree links not working :(
yea i cant get the skill tree working any tips on how to get it working ty for updating this for the new expansion btw

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info