Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Thank you for this guide.
While I was farming for humility I ended up getting tabula rosa as a drop. My question is, what gems should I put in it? should I even use it? I'm ssf if that matters.
"
"
Saroner wrote:
Hey Enki, love your build. Can you take a look at my character and see what i need to upgrade? I think i need a better amulet for sure but the problem is that i cant fit the wrath setup as i lose too much resistances.
Thank you in advance!

I'm obviously not Enki, but here goes, anyway. The biggest thing you can do to help with resistances is get another belt. You can spam prismatic and pristine fossils on one and get something decent in a few tries, typically. Obviously your gloves could have more resistances, but it is tough with the other mods we want. Don't be afraid to craft resistances on your current gloves or boots if it'll let you equip Essence Worm; Wrath is way more important than any craftable offensive mod.

Thank you. Yeah I just noticed how bad my belt is :P I didn't know wrath was that important so thank you !
"
Wingopanda wrote:
Thank you for this guide.
While I was farming for humility I ended up getting tabula rosa as a drop. My question is, what gems should I put in it? should I even use it? I'm ssf if that matters.

Just check out the endgame gem setup and put the Arc 6L into your Tabula.
twitch.tv/enki91
I just made it to lvl 90 with this build, i was lucky enough to drop the currencies for those uber unique, but even without them, its a very fun and tanky build. Did a few tweak of my own, but pretty much stayed on the build.

If you're wondering why culling strike on Arc, blame it on my low count of chrome. =D

If you want to have a look, here is the Pastebin link:

https://pastebin.com/qhVRuJac

Them breathstealer glove are very fun to have. The random buffs they give is great.

Life goes by like a fart in the wind.
"
Katastruff wrote:

If you're wondering why culling strike on Arc, blame it on my low count of chrome. =D

If I may make a suggestion on this: As long as you're running a green socket on inpulsa's anyways, you could consider going for hypothermia. You will have to find/buy an abyss jewel that adds cold damage to spells. Since your orb of storms already has culling strike, this might be a useful damage increase. Up to this league, Enki has recommended Hypothermia, so it should still be effective as long as you run the green socket.
"
Dreagation wrote:
"
Katastruff wrote:

If I may make a suggestion on this: As long as you're running a green socket on inpulsa's anyways, you could consider going for hypothermia. You will have to find/buy an abyss jewel that adds cold damage to spells. Since your orb of storms already has culling strike, this might be a useful damage increase. Up to this league, Enki has recommended Hypothermia, so it should still be effective as long as you run the green socket.

Will try it out, thanks. =)

Edit: Just tried it on PoB and hypothermia makes me loose about 32k DPS. Both calculation were made with 20/20 gems.
Last edited by Katastruff on Nov 9, 2019, 6:33:04 PM
Hello, I would like to ask, which gloves should I use. Currently I am using these:

But from temple I got ones with lightning mod and I was lucky to remove other bad affixes:
I was thinking about multimod them with: resist, hp, hp with mana regen and maybe dmg during flask effect.

Thank you for your advice.
"
Katastruff wrote:

Edit: Just tried it on PoB and hypothermia makes me loose about 32k DPS. Both calculation were made with 20/20 gems.

Did you add a source of cold damage to spells? Because hypothermia is a more multiplier (stacks multiplicative with other sources) and culling strike is only an increased multiplier (stacks additively).

Edit: make sure you check the box with "is the enemy chilled?" in PoB.
Last edited by Dreagation on Nov 11, 2019, 5:55:05 AM
"
Dreagation wrote:
"
Katastruff wrote:

Did you add a source of cold damage to spells? Because hypothermia is a more multiplier (stacks multiplicative with other sources) and culling strike is only an increased multiplier (stacks additively).

Just tried with chilled ennemies, hypothermia is the way to go i think, adds 110k dps in PoB.

As it is now, Arc gives me 64 to 80 cold dmg, is it enough to chill?

Thank for correcting me, still learning on how to use PoB efficiently. =)
"
Katastruff wrote:
"
Dreagation wrote:
"
Katastruff wrote:

Just tried with chilled ennemies, hypothermia is the way to go i think, adds 110k dps in PoB.

As it is now, Arc gives me 64 to 80 cold dmg, is it enough to chill?

Thank for correcting me, still learning on how to use PoB efficiently. =)

Dreagation is absolutely right, and props on the big upgrade!

With Beacon of Ruin, any amount of cold damage will chill enemies, so Hypothermia will always work--starting with the second hit, of course.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info