[3.7] Enki's Arc Witch - a beginner & SSF-friendly Lightning Caster - All Content & Mapmods

Killed Uber Elder a few times. Game over? I don't see any further content.
And what's about my gear? That's how this build should looks at the end? I'm still a bit squishy.
"
PashaMarch wrote:
Killed Uber Elder a few times. Game over? I don't see any further content.
And what's about my gear? That's how this build should looks at the end? I'm still a bit squishy.

Oops, wrong account.
P.S. I found that Watcher's Eye's #% of Damage taken from Mana before Life while affected by Clarity is a totally useless affix. No way to get enough mana without loosing huge part of health/dmg.
Is modifier “increased damage with hits against chilled enemies” useful in this build?
"
wx5945 wrote:
Is modifier “increased damage with hits against chilled enemies” useful in this build?


Yes, as long as you have Beacon of Ruin and at least 1 point of cold damage added to spells.
"
Techtonic777 wrote:
@Enki: Thanks for your reply! Was going for wand like Worder's, but i'll probably multi-mod flat lightning damage to spells and divine for top rolls. Want to experience the power of high end weapons this league :)

And no post goes without a big thanks to Enki for putting together and maintaining this awesome guide! Super fun and engaging build … kudos to you sir!

@Worder: Thanks for your contribution to the thread... very informative :)


Yes, Enki is the best. I can't even begin to imagine how many n00bs like myself he's provided a solid foundational education for regarding the mechanics of this build and beyond. All the love for Enki!

Glad to help, myself. :) I personally would've said spend the 2 ex to multimod it, but always listen to Enki over me!
for the boots with "Matatl's prefix" (Movement Speed + Attack- or Spell Dodge.)
I hit the Martal's prefix with the Anulment Orb. Can I roll that prefix on again after scouring the boots and try again or do I have to get new boots?
Last edited by Destiny567 on Aug 13, 2019, 5:51:18 PM
"
Destiny567 wrote:
for the boots with "Matatl's prefix" (Movement Speed + Attack- or Spell Dodge.)
I hit the Martal's prefix with the Anulment Orb. Can I roll that prefix on again after scouring the boots and try again or do I have to get new boots?


Sadly, you have to find new boots; that mod cannot be rolled, only dropped.

Luckily, it's not super uncommon. I found a pair with a t1 life roll for reasonably cheap and managed to metacraft it into something decent.
Hi there, I've been using this guide for my first PoE char. I wanted to say thanks for the guide, worked pretty well so far.
I decided that I'm going to try to get this char to level 100. Are there any suggestions to improve my char along the way?
I thought about switching from arc to vaal arc, because someone mentioned that vaal arc is working great vs legion pylons.
"
kali_h wrote:
Hi there, I've been using this guide for my first PoE char. I wanted to say thanks for the guide, worked pretty well so far.
I decided that I'm going to try to get this char to level 100. Are there any suggestions to improve my char along the way?
I thought about switching from arc to vaal arc, because someone mentioned that vaal arc is working great vs legion pylons.


Dude, your gear is insane. I would say you've done an amazing job all on your own, lol.

But yes, buy a lvl 21 Vaal Arc for sure, it makes Monoliths really easy and is a huge damage boost during boss fights. They're really cheap, and gem quality doesn't matter at all for this particular one. That aside, I can only make a few small suggestions:

If you can spare the mana, the best craft for your gloves would be the increased AoE and +1 to level of socketed AoE gems.

A few of your gems are 20/20 uncorrupted; may as well try corrupting them for the chance of a lvl 21.

I don't see much increased shock effect. If you can craft 30% increased effect of non-damaging ailments onto both your boots and amulet, that's about 9% more total damage.

There's not much else I can really say. If you have enough dozens of exalts gathering dust in your stash, you could go for an Inpulsa's with the +1 to level of socketed gems (or +2 to socketed lighting gems) corruption and swap Empower in for Hypothermia to maximize damage further...it's hardly necessary, though.
Hey, thanks for taking a look at my gear, I will test the vaal arc.

"
If you can spare the mana, the best craft for your gloves would be the increased AoE and +1 to level of socketed AoE gems.

Gonna test that for sure- mana is ok right now.

"
A few of your gems are 20/20 uncorrupted; may as well try corrupting them for the chance of a lvl 21.

Yes I know, I'm waiting with corrupting until I got backup i.e. another 20/20 gem of that type. Better be save than sorry;)

"
I don't see much increased shock effect. If you can craft 30% increased effect of non-damaging ailments onto both your boots and amulet, that's about 9% more total damage.

I will try to get more resistance elsewhere, so I can afford to swap the enchant.
My belt really teared a hole into my resistance management, but it was totally worth it:)

Regarding the Inpulsa, I'm probably going to pass on that one for now. I will probably try to spend my money on one with pre-Legion stats.

Again, thanks a lot for taking a look.

As an afterthought, when I acquire enough resitance to be able to dump the neck enchant, would swapping to a solstice vigil for extended buff duration during mapping be worth a shot? (If that works at all, as I said that's my first char:))

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info