Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
menides wrote:
Spoiler
hey @eternity5575 can you help me with some tips on what to upgrade too?

ps: im using only arc, didnt like storm brand and was not moved to incorporate lightning spire trap. this is not a bug, its a feature. weapons are for movement and i took a minion and totem support gem and the immortal call quad. i might do less dps, but im focusing on arc dps anyway.

In my opinion if I were you,for arc dps, I would calculate and observe my resistances first, I will check do I have capped resistance if I remove my amulet, if i do still have capped w/o amulet, I would go for a amulet with Life+ % ES + % Spell/Lightning Damage to boost my arc, if you do need the resistance from your amulet, you need to calculate how much resistance you need to craft on the amulet and make sure the amulet has an available suffix for you to craft a res. The next thing i would do is basically the same but this time is with the rings, check it do you have enough resistance with a ring on, if you do, start looking out for Mark of the Shaper and an Elder base ring. As for the dagger, you said it's basically for the movement so I assume you have the damage to clear some content. If you need more dps, just grab % spell damage + Adds # to # lightning damage to spells + cast speed, should be able to grab 1 under 10c.

For survivability, you need to grab a Transcendent Mind jewel for more leech, then make up your mind whether to have Inpulsa or Shroud of the Lightless, the former = more dps, the latter = more survivability, then swap the gloves for a fingerless silk base and the boots for a sorcerer base to get more ES. At this point, you can maybe grab a devouring diadem or craft a new weapon i guess :p
Last edited by eternity5575 on Mar 23, 2019, 1:02:16 AM
thx for the build enki

currently i'm thinking about buying 2 heartbreaker, but i'm curious till what point is it relevant, currently i'm on act 5.

is it worth it to buy the heartbreaker, or should i use the currency on something else ?
New to PoE but whats the breakpoint on % spell dmg/lightning dmg vs #-# lightning damage.

Should i take that xx-100 lightning flat? or go for % based. Assuming i can only get one.
"
iLogicalVibe wrote:
thx for the build enki

currently i'm thinking about buying 2 heartbreaker, but i'm curious till what point is it relevant, currently i'm on act 5.

is it worth it to buy the heartbreaker, or should i use the currency on something else ?

If you got some currency you should take them, pretty cheap right now at 1C and the spell damage is great.
Last edited by Brammes on Mar 23, 2019, 7:41:06 AM
"
FallenS0ulz wrote:
New to PoE but whats the breakpoint on % spell dmg/lightning dmg vs #-# lightning damage.

Should i take that xx-100 lightning flat? or go for % based. Assuming i can only get one.

Make sure that added flat lightning damage has to spells in it otherwise it won't affect Arc damage.

Percentage based damage is great later on, not so much early because of scaling.
"
I am new to POE. Thank you for this build and the learning experience. I have been following this build as closely as possible. Early on in mapping I am squishy AF. Do you have any advice?

Hi, there are several things you could work on. I imported your character into path of building to get a good idea of whats what. I suggest that you take a look at the gear section of Enki's first post. He gives a lot of good advice, and also has a link to a guide on how to get those items.

I'll list the things that are not optimal below:
- You don't need grace socketed
- Your mortem mursu claw does not give you any extra damage with arc, Check Enki's first post (the gear section)
- You do not have much life on your gear
- You are not resistance capped! Incoming elemental damage does a lot more damage to you than it should because of that!

You're mainly feeling squishy because you have very little life and resists. Really take the time to read Enki's first post,e gives some really good advice!

You could replace:
Spoiler
- Geofri's crest helmet (no life, does have resists, but very little Energy Shield)
- Tabula Rasa body (no defenses, extra socket gives nice damage but since you feel squishy...)
- gloves (no life, no resists, very little ES)
- Ralakesh boots (no life, only cold resist)
- Amulet (only 27 life, no es, very little damage, no resist)
- Eagle coil ring (okay resists, not enough life)
- Lori's lantern (no life, okay resists, its low life properties are not very useful to us)
- belt: this one's good!

Your jewels are okay, you could get some with max life% on them.

Your flasks:
Hybrid flask is okay-ish until you get an Atziri one
The other flasks could use some better mods, and quality to 20% for more healing & duration. (Remember to only use glassblowers baubles on white flasks, not blue!)

You took points on your skill tree in an order that's not entirely optimal.
You could change:
- get rid of Static blows and its two points leading up to it
- get Cruel preparation,
- get Faith and Steel
- then get Mysticism.

To get to these nodes faster, you could remove your bottom right and middle jewel nodes, or just wait until you gain more levels. If you choose the former, move your cold damage jewel to your remaining jewel slot.

I hope that helps! Feel free to ignore bits and pieces as you see fit, just take the time to get as much life and resists on your armour as possible!
Hello guys, so I'm trying to craft a dagger like the one that Enki have in the Gear part of the guide. And I managed to do this:

And my question is what have I done wrong that I dont have room to craft the lightning damage? Is there a way to get it right now?
Thank you!
Enki - Thanks again for this. It's an awesome resource.

For anyone willing to answer questions: I'm still stuck in old ways from last league--on standard and just haven't been able to pull the trigger on going with ES and EB yet. But I have two questions:

-Anyone willing to provide advice on how to craft up daggers like the ones in the guide? I'm pretty new--started about mid-way through the last league--and definitely still struggle with the crafting system.

-Anyone willing to say why whirling blades is so much better than leap slam? Losing 80% elemental damage from using daggers instead of sceptres seems like a huge downgrade, though obviously people have concluded that it makes sense to do.
"
Skeerdeez wrote:
Hello guys, so I'm trying to craft a dagger like the one that Enki have in the Gear part of the guide. And I managed to do this:

And my question is what have I done wrong that I dont have room to craft the lightning damage? Is there a way to get it right now?
Thank you!

Gain #% of Lightning Damage as Extra Chaos Damage is a Prefix i guess, actually 1 Elemental as Extra Chaos Damage is already good enough. This is what you should aim for
Last edited by eternity5575 on Mar 23, 2019, 10:39:42 AM
"
eternity5575 wrote:
"
Skeerdeez wrote:

Thank you!

Gain #% of Lightning Damage as Extra Chaos Damage is a Prefix i guess, actually 1 Elemental as Extra Chaos Damage is already good enough. This is what you should aim for

Thank you, preciate you're answer!
Last edited by Skeerdeez on Mar 23, 2019, 11:14:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info