Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

I honestly can't wait to see what happens with this build. I would definitely wanna play it in new League, it is pretty fun :D

Especially min maxing it at the end. I didn't manage to go till the end this league, that is why I wanna do that next league :D
I have playing this game since on 21 march 2018. im gonna celebrate with this build. Can't waiting.
Anyone selling Betrayal crafted daggers in Standard?
Last edited by Aamar26 on Mar 5, 2019, 10:20:04 AM
"
Aamar26 wrote:
Anyone selling Betrayal crafted daggers in Standard?

I'm interested aswell :)
As there are pretty solid buffs for ES, i would love to play Enki's build but not migrated by MoM with high Life and some Mana, but with Energy shield instead. Got a feeling that ES provides more survivality than MoM... Or i'm just not good enought ;P Having Life/ Mana leech is great, but often i have to choose - do dmg and leech or doge skills, most of the time i lack both - so i'm not doing enought dmg, and still die by some skill shots xD

Will be waiting for Enki's stream with updates on guid, as it will be my 4th or 5th character, and always with Enki's build and amazing ideas ;)
Due to 3.6 path notes (base crit chance 0% instead of 5) Any suggestions what to switch controlled destruction with ?
"
Zeratul_PL wrote:
As there are pretty solid buffs for ES, i would love to play Enki's build but not migrated by MoM with high Life and some Mana, but with Energy shield instead. Got a feeling that ES provides more survivality than MoM... Or i'm just not good enought ;P Having Life/ Mana leech is great, but often i have to choose - do dmg and leech or doge skills, most of the time i lack both - so i'm not doing enought dmg, and still die by some skill shots xD

Will be waiting for Enki's stream with updates on guid, as it will be my 4th or 5th character, and always with Enki's build and amazing ideas ;)

I realized that it should be possible to leech ES and life simultaneously making hybrids much more powerful. Mana can also leech from the same damage, but MoM will only activate against life. It may be worthwhile to go hybrid and reserve mana.
I am sorry if this has been asked before, but over 1000 comments....

Just wondering if going with Sceptre and Shield (Ahns heritage) is just as viable as dual wield and what the difference in skill tree would be with it.

Also bump with the controlled destruction question.
"
Ndragon88 wrote:
I am sorry if this has been asked before, but over 1000 comments....

Just wondering if going with Sceptre and Shield (Ahns heritage) is just as viable as dual wield and what the difference in skill tree would be with it.

Also bump with the controlled destruction question.

All depends :) I remember that when i 1st find out Enki's guid, it was with some kind of staff, and there were Arc for map clearling, and Ball of Storm (or lightning, can't remember then name). Then, Ball of Lightning was removed from teh build, replaced by Storm Call (or Storm Call 1st, then the Ball?).

By the way - you pointed out very weak kind of shield, which will not provide any visible amount of survi, while providing great decrease of our dmg :O

The point is - Enki is doing huge amout of analisys, and he is checking everything before posting news/ updates. But if there is something better/ stronger - he is chaning everything to make full use of the changes. Most of the time, when he is able to, he is reading the replays and sugestions - sometime pointing out why the idea will not work, sometime creating small correction to the guid according to those sugestion.

This build is still for 3.5 - Betrayel. For 3.6 Synthesis we all have to wait at least untill Stream of Guid Update from Enki, early afternoon of Thursday (around 1pm CET).

Just be patience - tomorrow there will be full list of patch notes, so we will all be able to see, what GGG has change, and ENki will probably take it under consideration for the update of the guid.
Last edited by Zeratul_PL on Mar 5, 2019, 5:52:33 PM
"
OneTrickJohny wrote:
Due to 3.6 path notes (base crit chance 0% instead of 5) Any suggestions what to switch controlled destruction with ?

Wouldn't it be simpler to just make-up that +5% crit chance from somewhere, instead of replacing a gem? That would be easiest if we're able to grab a crit-chance passive off the tree, but it's something you could maybe roll onto a piece of gear or even craft as an implicit using the new Synthesis crafting methods.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info