Season Ten, Event 17: 90m Fixed Seed Brutal

GGG please buff Reave at low level :(
I play casual, so I ran a Ranger melee., Reave is the only melee AoE.
And since I didn't plan my build, I didnt' get that must have that on and only +STR node.
I missed an opportunity to get an STR belt too.

End result is, epic battle with brutus! where tp scrolls is my lives left. Probably lasted like 15mins.

Buff or move more dmg to low level., haha, in retro spec, it's suicide to use Reave bec you're forced at close range unless you wanna use 2h weapon (since that has more weapon range).
Brutal race, at it's peak.
PoE-TradeMacro - https://github.com/PoE-TradeMacro/POE-TradeMacro/
ExileTrade - http://exiletrade.github.io/
"
GGG please buff Reave at low level :(
I play casual, so I ran a Ranger melee., Reave is the only melee AoE.
And since I didn't plan my build, I didnt' get that must have that on and only +STR node.
I missed an opportunity to get an STR belt too.

End result is, epic battle with brutus! where tp scrolls is my lives left. Probably lasted like 15mins.

Buff or move more dmg to low level., haha, in retro spec, it's suicide to use Reave bec you're forced at close range unless you wanna use 2h weapon (since that has more weapon range).
Brutal race, at it's peak.

aww qq
mule a cleave stop the whine
Not a focused race. Chose the WRONG SKILL GEM at level 6 and restarted.

Rerolling same class/build, didn't get any cold res rings for 3 levels up to and including Merveil fight. Died very convincingly to her ice stream so at least it was to RNG rather than human error

Rerolled but this time as 2H Molten strike (Helmannn style) just for kicks. 2H axe molten is a serious bossmelting skill but Leapslamming feels really clunky compared to cleave+LGOH.

11% WED gem dropped, single target dps got huge but only 10mins left in the league by that point.

Alive at 18, could have been worse.
You can trade for cold res rings then trans them ..

human error.
solo demi Kreygasm
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
Be part of the solution:

"
Yeran_GGG wrote:
Can you please try running a WinMTR to the last instance server you disconnected from? There's a guide to running a WinMTR here, and you can find the last instance server you attempted to connect to at the bottom of your client.txt file in your Path of Exile -> logs directory.

If you try to connect to an instance only for it to fail, grab the instance IP from the client.txt and put it into the WinMTR. See if you can capture the disconnect.

=^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
so... why does it say my caracter is dead when it is not dead?
I have alive character that did not transefered to HC and now he is unplayable, but not in void league or something.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info