Embezzler and Smuggler Torment Spirits

I just got embezzler and it got into the captain guy at battlefield. not sure what it does skill wise as my toon is squishy against melee as it is, so I killed him ASAP. I think embezzler drops a lot of currency as I got a bunch (a few transmutes, augs, scour, alt) from just this one mob

just checked achievements and I still havent seen (or killed) vaal cultist, smuggler, seditionist or thief. I havent killed piety in merc yet tho so thats prolly not so bad.
seditionist is bottlenecking me

*prays for echo shrine*
My torment character is barely into cruel and I have both embezzler and smuggler, so those are not level restricted
From the start of the league i havent seen Embezzler once its weard
Two solo characters in Torment, one at lvl 84, the other L69.

Still have three spirits I haven't seen...Seditionist, Thief and Vaal cultist.
That Embezzler.

I have two lvl85 char's and one lvl89 char, and I have yet to meet this fella.
Not even seen him escape, and Im clearing zones/maps thoroughly.
I have even encounterd 4 Echo Shrines, and I thought they were uberrare :)
Evil RNG keeps me from completing my 5th challenge :p

Any tips on efficent spirit farmong is most welcome.

Stay safe
It is super random which ghost and how many ghosts appear. I have seen all ghosts more than once and there does not seem to be any logic to who or where they spawn other than randomness. I also found 6 ghosts in one map while most maps have either zero or one.
I just found my last tormented spirit. I have made a lvl 87, 86, 77, and 74 so far in Torment so it definitely takes a while solo.

Best way to find them I think is party mapping. If one is killed anywhere in the map while in a party you all get credit.
I found an embezzler last night. He ran straight into a rare mob and I was able to kill him. This was the result:

Spoiler
I'm thinking he has a guarenteed unique drop when he possesses something.
Embezzler can be found at Goldman Sach's, usually on the top floor. sometimes
you can find him in conference room 4, or in the main atrium where he
occasionally meets high profile clients.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info