What are you doing while driving?

What are you guys 'n' girls doing while you are driving car, truck etc...

I'm personally singin with radio, talking to myself and my worst part is playing games with my tablet same time.
Watching the road. Survived a serious accident as a teen, now live with pain in my knees for the rest of my life.

Personal motto while driving: Leave room for the car in front of you in case they do something stupid.
Same as MoonYu most of the times.
It´s too much fun thinking ahead,trying to get the next curve as good and with all the speed that is possible;
letting cars before me room to live,watching carfully what the cars behind me are trying to do.
But sometimes....
....if no real traffic is to be seen...
...my steering wheel becomes a drum and I jam alot while hearing loud music which fits the road I´m driving on (mostly metal,by the way)...and...
...yes...
I really like to clean my ears while driving *shame;redflush*
Ahhhh, paying attention to the road, other drivers, weather, etc? I'm not baking cookies, that's for sure. Been in plenty of accidents over the years, would like to avoid repeating that.
BLAMT!
Right now? Mulling over the various things I've read in threads here and in the endlessly entertaining spectrum of PMs I receive.

...and rocking out to metal, when a good song comes on my mp3 player.

...Before? Think about my PhD contents and arguments.

PoE is bad, kids.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
thinking how i can get past those 50 km/h drivers. . .
and playing that little game to see how well your preserving Fuel . :D

6.3l/100km woot ow wait !! 4.3l/100km Yeah i win !!

ps: Alfa's are for nice people ;)
If you wish for a key? pray to the allmighty Keysus. If you want a speedy Blessing? Donate to the church of Keysus and ye shall receive a Blessing.

*Disclaimer- This is now a vintage saying*
Last edited by xreasonz on Feb 8, 2013, 8:12:35 AM
Keeping attention to the road, of course-
Listening to music, mostly relaxing music.
Do various of calculations in my head (not necessarily mathematical).

I pray.

I pray that my car doesnt overheat or stall (I need new plug wires and a fuel pump/regulator).
RIP Diablo franchise

RIP Bird Lovers of Wraeclast <BLÔW>

Congrats Chris & others for cashing out! I don't blame you. I'll be saving money now... unless I start making a lot more. Can't wait to see if you guys start a new studio in six years! RIP GGG
In my awesome car i...
listen to loud metal music.

ave ;)
CASUAL GAMER
usually smoking pot and listening to music

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info