i thought they nerfed

i ask a question and people think im trolling

i think its time for you guys to log off the internet cus u been here for to long
"
lolbam wrote:

i think its time for you guys to log off the internet cus u been here for to long

You've been here for a year and a half. There is no way you don't know about legacy uniques.
"
It's because you do have a posting history (even I recognise your name) and the discussion of legacy uniques is a very prominent one on the forum. It's difficult to imagine a regular forum poster not understanding that when a unique is numerically changed, the existing versions remain the same in Standard. The only exception to this is when the wording on the unique is changed, in which case GGG can alter not only future drops of that item but existing ones.

I'm not here to discuss the rights or wrongs of this, only to inform you that is the way it is.

Please do a search for 'legacy uniques' for more information.

well i havent played in like 6 months and befor that i pretty much played by myself

w/e

guess i will stick to google seeing how asking other players questions in this game sets off a big fight

later gl in wraeclast
"
Telzen wrote:
"
lolbam wrote:

You've been here for a year and a half. There is no way you don't know about legacy uniques.

i honestly dident

i skipped last league

logged on a few days ago

started new league and saw the new lighting coil is 30%

logged on to my scion to check it out

was 40%

dident kno

"
lolbam wrote:

w/e

guess i will stick to google seeing how asking other players questions in this game sets off a big fight

later gl in wraeclast

if you're this much of a drama queen you must be new to the internet, please don't use the internet if you have reactions like this.
another lolbam thread?

i asked a question lol and u act like i come here and ask many questions

i havent played in like 6 months i guess im pretty well known around here
...Please type properly.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
You're complaining that your item didn't get nerfed and you are now own a lightning coil better than any that will drop again? I don't think I get it. That's how this game works, and honestly I think it's a good thing.
"
...Please type properly.

You of all people have no business saying that. Queen of run-on sentences with zero punctuation ought to be your title, rather than whatever you're calling yourself now...

"
You're complaining that your item didn't get nerfed and you are now own a lightning coil better than any that will drop again? I don't think I get it. That's how this game works, and honestly I think it's a good thing.

Topic was obviously created to stir up shit.
IGN: Smegmazoid
Long live the new Flesh

why aren't my belts changed to the newer version? Is this a bug?

Spoiler
oh wait its been mentioned in every patch note so far what happens when items get changed
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info