Increase the time between activation and explosion of suicide sea witches in Normal

Yeah, you dont want to listen, and calling me troll is rich, very rich, this suggestion is one big troll job if anything. Im out.
Look, it's as simple as stated here by others...it has been done by me and many many many others repeatedly on new leagues(so no nice gear other than what drops) with no problem, sure you can desync in there but only if you decide you must get past them rather than maybe running away even then it's rare to desync that early in the game.

So when i say it's not needed, i do mean that...you need to adjust your play style if it poses a problem...fuck knows how you will fare later in the game if those things cause you problems
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
Look, it's as simple as stated here by others...it has been done by me and many many many others repeatedly on new leagues(so no nice gear other than what drops) with no problem, sure you can desync in there but only if you decide you must get past them rather than maybe running away even then it's rare to desync that early in the game.

So when i say it's not needed, i do mean that...you need to adjust your play style if it poses a problem...fuck knows how you will fare later in the game if those things cause you problems

Just for your info, he said he has been playing for 1.5 years...
Equip fire resist ring in cavern perhaps? Not like you can't switch out the rings...

If it's real bad why not just make a witch mule and have lvl1 zombies run around drawing aggro from those things?

And if you make a delay in normal, aren't newbies gonna get screwed when they hit cruel? They would think the spawn would still have that delay, be complacent and die (the 1st time). It would then feel like postponing the problem instead.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1394759 - Suggestion for beginner tutorial.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info