Okay, so Bex has given us a challenge:

== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Dec 21, 2014, 4:36:55 PM
"
I swear that the wooden spoon my mom used to paddle my arse when I was a bad kid was imbued with the Riddle of Steel node.

Those hurt.

Those kind of wooden spanking implements break too easily. Because they are lighter, faster and have greater reach, aluminum yardsticks have much better DPS. Mom's with level 30 discipline are OP.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
Spoiler

Spoiler
"
DalaiLama wrote:
"
I swear that the wooden spoon my mom used to paddle my arse when I was a bad kid was imbued with the Riddle of Steel node.

Those hurt.

Those kind of wooden spanking implements break too easily. Because they are lighter, faster and have greater reach, aluminum yardsticks have much better DPS. Mom's with level 30 discipline are OP.

Absolutely!
My mother is a sweet southern bell. Until you make her mad, then she's a southern baptist. She made us go get the belt she hit us with. A small thin leather belt.

Spoiler
The walk to the belt was worse than the hit. WAY WORSE!
Are they any further hints in "The Art of War"? If not, I'm lost.
Spoiler

maybe it's time we think outside the box, people
Spoiler

I know I went a little off topic. My heart is in it, though.
Spoiler
Last edited by FusionReactor on Dec 22, 2014, 5:21:35 AM

Bex told us about the cow level!
Yes. The Templar's pants hold the key! And all you have to do is solve the Riddle of Steel!

Spoiler
Unless she is just fucking with us like some sort of evil temptress....

Hmmmm, evilllll
"
Moonyu wrote:
Yes. The Templar's pants hold the key! And all you have to do is solve the Riddle of Steel!

Spoiler

Hmmmm, evilllll

I don't believe she is evil. She puts up with my shit. That says a lot about her character.
"
Moonyu wrote:

Spoiler

Hmmmm, evilllll

Bex is the Mistress of Glast Heim? Nah, mask pics or it didn't happen.

PS!
I think Maligaro would be more like your tastes.
"Path of Exile needs a Circlejerk Subforum" -cypherrage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info