Nerve-wracking things to do in Path of Exile - HC Uber

"
Daresso wrote:
@muir, where does the database talk about the actual damage per hit/critical strike of Atziri's spear? I only noticed this below. Awesome little database though by the way. Thanks ChuanHsing.

Those are the skills, for attacks you need to go here for the base damage figures: http://poedb.tw/us/area.php?n=The+Alluring+Abyss

Remember to multiply all base attack/spell dmg by 2 for the map property. Similarly multiply all life figures by 2.

BTW I think the empowered version is the spray (just based on it having a much slower projectile speed.) I don't believe the split phase damage figures or skills are shown; though they are clearly lower damage. I'm guessing some kind of multiplier is applied for the splits that is specified in the code rather than tables of data that these tw guys have dredged up and organized into a web site.
@BeerPact
Last edited by muir on Dec 21, 2014, 10:21:33 PM
Am I doing this right? 2186 physical damage x 2 = 4,372 physical damage, for non crit spears. Assuming Atziri's critical multiplier is 150%, that would be 6,558 damage (4,372 * 1.5) on a crit. This figure is before mitigation from armor (non existent on this char probably) and endurance charges. Also, you're in my sig now from this kill.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
Last edited by Daresso on Dec 21, 2014, 10:33:03 PM
"
Daresso wrote:
Am I doing this right? 2186 physical damage x 2 = 4,372 physical damage, for non crit spears. Assuming Atziri's critical multiplier is 150%, that would be 6,558 damage (4,372 * 1.5) on a crit. This figure is before mitigation from armor (non existent on this char probably) and endurance charges. Also, you're in my sig now from this kill.

Monster crit multi, I thought, was 130%. I'm not sure how this is known other than a mention on the wiki. So 4372 * 130% = 5683 would be the worst case AFAIK.

(The exception being power crits which is double this, based on my experiences using Headhunter)
@BeerPact
So how many exalts did you spend on your Computer in order to run this build?
I'm just curious :)
IGN: DinoFT
"
Dinosawr wrote:
So how many exalts did you spend on your Computer in order to run this build?
I'm just curious :)

It seems this particular effect, or build, or whatever is going on.. is entirely CPU limited.

The lower the framerate, the lighter the GPU load... the game seems to bog down like crazy keeping tabs on all of the individual hits/spells/entities and whatnot.

I run an i7-4770k which isn't exactly bleeding edge.
@BeerPact
Muir, you're impressive! Already 5 uber runs. GZ again! May the gloves be with you!!!
► Shop ◄ Mirror service • Gear • Maps • Gems • Legacy ■ thread/545555
Can this build still be able to clear uber atziri without the shav's ring? What would the difference be like?
Awesome build, grats on uber. I'm having a hard time deciding which nodes to drop, as I'm planning to level only to ~93-94. Any suggestions on which 1-2 points to drops compared to your build?
Since the database is down, do you remember the damage of the single flameblasts in 1st phase and single flameblasts from 3rd phase (split phase)?
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
"
mazul wrote:
Since the database is down, do you remember the damage of the single flameblasts in 1st phase and single flameblasts from 3rd phase (split phase)?

I don't sorry. It is probably safe to assume 4x Apex dmg as everything else I compared was almost exactly this multiple (double the base dmg, +100% map dmg mod.)
@BeerPact

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info