I'm just too damn lucky!

"
dealer13 wrote:
hmmm with this kind of graphics you can re-live some old school nostalgia when it looks like something from year ~1997
you can get it by changing your graphics from some txt folder.
ok. so what the hell? how are you getting strongboxes so close together, and so often? lol extremely lucky i guess! i've literally never seen or heard of this happening before. that is kinda crazy, im a little stumped
"
xMustard wrote:
ok. so what the hell? how are you getting strongboxes so close together, and so often? lol extremely lucky i guess! i've literally never seen or heard of this happening before. that is kinda crazy, im a little stumped
I have found 5x multistrike in 2 days.
Can you run 3D lemmings though?
Its all very simple - you are RNG Messiah!
"
teletups11 wrote:
"
hayze420 wrote:
seriously just buy a new graphics card, or better yet a new comp...
gonna get a new pc in january or so, this is a 2007 windows xp potato with massive 2gb ram!

2gb? Luxury! I've just upgraded from my dinosaur with 1gb, still using the same 1gb graphics card tho :)

But yeah, you gotta teach me how to pray to RNGesus properly, you're definitely donig something right!
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/532639/filter-account-type/staff
Those graphics look familiar to me, my PC would only play PoE with textures set to 6 for a long time until I spent $55 for a 1 GB Nvidia card and 2 GB of RAM.
Last edited by Spoonmann on Dec 22, 2014, 4:31:36 PM
Also, your RNG luck frightens me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info