"
nah; im a girl too- boys much more fun to marry :D

This is Off Topic, we dont judge. :P
haha. youre awesome.
POE is life. POE is ♥.
"
haha. youre awesome.

NO YOU!!
Don't fear the calendar. I got only a short time before hitting 50. Couldn't care less without trying really hard.

And marrying boys is fine if bigamy is legal where you live, but I suggest just a single partner.
Lol! Moon; I need to be careful how I phrase in this forum- you are just TOO on the ball
POE is life. POE is ♥.
"
Moonyu wrote:
Don't fear the calendar. I got only a short time before hitting 50. Couldn't care less without trying really hard.

And marrying boys is fine if bigamy is legal where you live, but I suggest just a single partner.

I suggest a harem! 1 for every day of the year!!!
"
"
Moonyu wrote:

Dirk, calm down. Don't listen to Mr. Weenie.

PS!
I came for the derail circlejerk.
"Path of Exile needs a Circlejerk Subforum" -cypherrage
Last edited by Voidin_Blitz on Dec 20, 2014, 10:29:00 AM
"
Voidin_Blitz wrote:
"
"
Moonyu wrote:

Dirk, calm down. Don't listen to Mr. Weenie.

PS!
I came for the derail circlejerk.

Jokes on you, we are in Off Topic therefore you threatening to derail threads aint worth anything!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info