This game needs a "GET OVER HERE!!" Skill.

"
Natharias wrote:
"
Im not trolling, you are, you are half troll and half good at actually articulating yourself.

You know it doesnt hurt to just not comment on a suggestion if its good because this one is, there are bad ones you can troll and trash, go there.

...and how am I trolling?

"
Natharias wrote:
One could use Whirling Blades, Leap Slam, or Lightning Warp to go to the target in the meantime.

They wanted something to bring a target to them, but don't have it. But there are things that can move them to the target, that they can use in the mean time.

Drop the shit Dirk. You're getting way out of hand. Not to mention, off topic.

Lol, off topic? Me? You cut the crap already because you drag this into a direction where it isnt. Its not about getting to a target, its about getting a target to you with a grappling hook like skill as i see it, thats why you are trolling, you dont even understand what people in here have been talking about.

BTW, attacking me in this childish manner gets you nowhere in terms of staying on topic either so why dont you just troll some suggestion that is really bad like the "reflect is stupid thread"? Oh, wait you probably agree with everyone on that topic, right?
I really don't see how you dropped so low, Dirk.

You're the one that got off topic. Perhaps you should read before posting.
And then we cast a hook with GMP so we pull 5 mobs into us...
"
PHRandom wrote:
And then we cast a hook with GMP so we pull 5 mobs into us...

Yes we do, why not?
It would be great in a pvp arena setting. So many times when I almost got a ranged opponent kill but at the last minute he/she managed to bail and run to town to refill flasks. It would be good in pve too. Vaal cyclone is brutally effective but the game engine cant quite handle it- too many mobs on screen lead to screen freeze. If you are unlucky and stop cycloning while you are still in screen freeze this could easily lead to death. Yes you can spam light warp/leap slam/whirl but it aint gonna do jack shit when the server decides you failed a stun roll and are ported back into the mob. A limited hooking capability would much more manageable compared to the vaal version.
Last edited by Sig556 on Dec 20, 2014, 5:50:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info