Happy Holidays Wraeclastians

With just one week left, its that time.

Have a Great Holiday Season everyone. May Wraeclast be good to you :P Unless you've been naughty of course... In which case, may RNGesus spank you hard.

Lets see how many festive cheery wraeclastians there are around these parts, shall we.

PS : Dont move this please Support.
GGG - Why you no?
Last edited by JoannaDark on Dec 18, 2014, 9:04:12 PM
What holidays are you speaking of?
"
Well, not everyone celebrates Christmas, however, Im sure damn near all of us celebrate the new years. Around these parts, we just bundle it all up into one big merry hee haw.
GGG - Why you no?
Last edited by JoannaDark on Dec 18, 2014, 9:22:34 PM
Happy holidays to all of the great people I've met via PoE and to all of the GGG staff for providing such a great game!

Right back at ya, JD. Hope the Chris fills your stash tabs with many delightful orbs and uniques :D
"
JoannaDark wrote:
"
Well, not everyone celebrates Christmas, however, Im sure damn near all of us celebrate the new years. Around these parts, we just bundle it all up into one big merry hee haw.

Hm, there is some big ass party on the 9th of january im going to be attending and thats gonna be it for me.
"
"
JoannaDark wrote:
"

Hm, there is some big ass party on the 9th of january im going to be attending and thats gonna be it for me.

Scrooge McDuck detected. Quick, stone Him!
GGG - Why you no?
Happy Kwanzaa!
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Damn, for a second I thought you made a thread just for me...

Happy holidays, everyone!

Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Last edited by Wraeclastian on Dec 19, 2014, 1:13:36 AM
Merry Christmas
For all your up-to-date Path of Exile news and events, check out the official Path of Exile Forum here -------- http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/
I took two weeks off work and all I do is work around house now. Mom made me put up lights on house. Then I have to buff floor tomorrow. (Whole house in marble floors.) doesn't feel much like holidays so far.
Git R Dun!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info