Happy Holidays Wraeclastians

May you all share in a festive season of peace and joy! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Double post. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last edited by Raycheetah on Dec 19, 2014, 8:15:36 AM
Ahh!! Ghooost!
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
"
Ahh!! Ghooost!

I read that as Merry Christmas from the ghost of patches past.

And here's wishing everyone a happy holiday season.
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night
I dont see any any key!
But, its not the 24th. :/
"
But, its not the 24th. :/
]

good point,

um Merry Christmas to all and to all.... a good league?, good drops?

I asked Santa for an exalted orb for Christmas lol
I dont see any any key!
I'm an Atheist and the term "Holiday" which is derived from Holy Day offends me. You have to find anther thing to say at this time of year to be truly non-offensive.

I recommend "Happy Day".

Though that could easily offend the nocturnal... lets go with "Happy Time Period".

Oh...

Kappa.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
I'm an Atheist and the term "Holiday" which is derived from Holy Day offends me. You have to find anther thing to say at this time of year to be truly non-offensive.

I recommend "Happy Day".

Though that could easily offend the nocturnal... lets go with "Happy Time Period".

Oh...

Kappa.

Your comment is obviously laced with sarcasm, but for most sarcasm -- there is a foundation of truth and perspective for the person that can be derived IMO.

I am an atheist (not sure if you are serious or not), and honestly don't care about any words used. It's the intent that motivates me. Someone who says Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays or Happy Hanukkah, or Festivus ....whatever, tends to wish some level of well being. That's a good thing, no matter who you are in my eyes.

All this 'War on Christmas' garbage being spewed by certain "News" outlets is really overblown and just rabble-rousing.

If I really wanted to have some fun, I would respond to the "He is the reason for the season" with why the timing of the season actually exists.....

But history pisses people off when it comes to this stuff so better to just take the high road and move on.

/Steps Off Soap Box
Last edited by Nubatron on Dec 19, 2014, 11:07:53 AM
Wraeclastians? I always thot its Wraeclastnese.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info