[2.1] Ethereal Knives MF Build. Effectively >90k DPS, >20k EHP, 300 IIR, 43 IIQ, Triple Blasphemy

worst build ever
Why? Any suggestions for improvement?
Great build man.I am lucky to own a 6L shavs and i enjoy your build to its full potential.Cheers
ty for the build
Last edited by Groktii on Feb 17, 2015, 9:50:21 PM
nice guide, would like to have a leveling section here.

Question: this is not possible with any other spell? like freezing pulse, glacial cascade, arc?
Last edited by Kaktuskiller on Feb 17, 2015, 4:18:19 PM
Hey, thanks for the positive feedback.

Finally I could afford a 6L Shavs, and now the build is really taking off. I'll try to post an update soon (also with a small leveling section), but it could take a bit since I'll be out of town.

I guess the build can be modified to work with other spells. However, I specifically chose EK because (1) it is based on physical damage, which can be boosted with Hatred and Herald of Ash (2) its built in multiple projectiles, and (3) its inherently high damage, which does not rely too much on gear to be effective.

I'd be curious about any experiments with other spells, though :)

I think this might be a better tree if you go with Arc:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBBx4MfQ18DkgPqxB7EH8RLxFQEZYWvxbzGYoajxslHNwdTx2qJjwo-isKLJwspi0fL28vnTQKNbk3ZkSrRnFHBklRS65TNVWuV8lcil3yX2ptGW1scLt713_GghCCx4MJj6aP-pDWkyeVIJUumZqbtaKjpyu0DLVItve-OsHzxp7Q0NkT2VvbGtvn34rfsOGI53TpAuq662PsGPDV9tr7CRBYdhGkkROejDYV5_Brc7OXl0V85Rm0OPnofjPaOoGvuNCxBfv1gh706U-vNolnvSHD-WVX4Q==

For the following reasons: you cannot use Hatred anyway, so there is no point in investing into so many aura reservation and effectiveness nodes (the latter will now only push Discipline and Clarity). Also, you want to shock as much as possible.

Of course, switch out Herald of Ash for Herald of Ice.

Looks like this could be something. Keep us updated :)

Hey!

Is your build still up to date ? The three / Gear / Skill gem / viability ?

And second question, how much does it cost to Corrupt RedBeak with the culling approximately ? There's no Redbeak with Culling on poe.trade so I have no idea how much it would cost.

build's looking awesome, I might try it.
"
DokyDok wrote:
Hey!

Is your build still up to date ? The three / Gear / Skill gem / viability ?

And second question, how much does it cost to Corrupt RedBeak with the culling approximately ? There's no Redbeak with Culling on poe.trade so I have no idea how much it would cost.

build's looking awesome, I might try it.

what i would suggest is, figure out how many possible rolls exist when corrupting a redbeak, pretty sure theres 20+ possible results (and most of the time nothing happens) so you might need to invest in 30-50 redbeaks, plus the cost of jewls and fusings and vaals. but if nothing exists in your league thats the only way you can really do it.

also would this work with Scion? already have a witch, if im gonna invest time in another class id rather it be something that will "roll over" with my other classes when we get another respec so i can try multiple builds.
Last edited by alexvsevil on Feb 22, 2015, 5:27:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info