is GeForce GTX 650 a good gpu for poe?

I got 2x gtx 970s and I still get shitty fps sometimes. Especially in fractured maps.
IGN: ElementalApex
It's a great card for its price. Certainly enough for PoE, but nothing if you want to try some other modern games or play at high resolutions (1440p or more).
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Game ran fine on my old GTX 260. I sincerely doubt it wouldn't run better on a GTX 650
IGN: HowDoIShotBows
GeForce GTX 750 are way better !
P.S.: buy a GeForce GTX 750 TI if you can afford it
"
Obso1337 wrote:
GeForce GTX 750 are way better !
P.S.: buy a GeForce GTX 750 TI if you can afford it

but but the 800's are way better than the 700's. Buy a 800 series if you can afford it!
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Dec 17, 2014, 9:07:42 PM
I've been using a 650Ti. Think it's pretty similar?

Settings:
Spoiler

Very nice overall performance while solo.

During some group Haku and other master missions where there's a lot of flashy skills and spell totems going off, performance gets lousy at times.

If you're into a lot of effects and co-op, might want to open the wallet wider.
http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/gaming-graphics-card-review,3107.html

If your too lazy to read it. GT 730 or GTX 750TI are the best budget cards to get.
game runs very well on my 660.

im sure 650 would be fine, if you can even buy these anymore?
thanks for all the input guys, it's really great! do i need to know anything else about buying a new GPU? does it need a different type or power supply or something? thanks for your patience and your help!
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░
"
cgheezey wrote:
i'm thinking about buying this card right here. do you think this is a good choice?
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00966IU4M?tag=viglink20237-20

I can confirm that the GeForce GTX works great with Path of Exile as it's what I've got in my computer.

Rain causes me no load issues, though that might be completely unrelated to the graphics card. I don't really know.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info