Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Guys that play viedo games dont love their wives!

"
Rangers wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:

oops sry, I assumed when you said "my bf" that it wasn't imaginary.

not your fault, my poor grammar.
yes i was trying to point out, it is more important having someone to cuddle than a stupid video game :P

well ya of course. They did test on rhesus monkeys at birth.2 groups. one had enough food and water, no affection, no parents around. The other group was malnourished and dying of thirst but had Lurve. Which group do you think was all fucked up by the end of it?
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Rangers wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:

oops sry, I assumed when you said "my bf" that it wasn't imaginary.

not your fault, my poor grammar.
yes i was trying to point out, it is more important having someone to cuddle than a stupid video game :P

well ya of course. They did test on rhesus monkeys at birth.2 groups. one had enough food and water, no affection, no parents around. The other group was malnourished and dying of thirst but had Lurve. Which group do you think was all fucked up by the end of it?

ez, ofc the ones with food and water wont make it. Love is FOOD :) Show love to everything, watch them growing :P
My_Bloody_Valentine
yep.
"
TheWretch wrote:
yep.

I even show all of my love to my little cactus :( the other 2 died but I wasn't taking care of them. This one survived!!! I keep it next to me :P
My_Bloody_Valentine
I'm getting this overwhelming desire to karate chop myself in the face.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
"

do.it.
"
TheWretch wrote:
"

do.it.

I don't know karate :(
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
"
TheWretch wrote:
"

do.it.

And post the results.

On another note, hello OT. This happens to be my first post here, or so I think.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
Feel good thread of the year? Very emotional stuff!
I love my wife and I also play video games...but I can't stand self righteous Oprah.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info