Main Hand Dual Wield Duelist/Marauder

"
XiaoRema wrote:
i am wonder in the final tree. The Unwavering Stance keystone is taken, so Evasion is useless now, why not take the Iron Reflexes keystone

Physical damage mitigation is not the problem when endurance charges are up and a bit more armour isn't going to make a huge difference. Immortal Call also invalidates armour as a defense in general. Without Unwavering Stance the build is actually MORE defensive from the free evasion with one minor caveat. Stuns interrupt attacks and therefore leech, which the character is based around. Evasion also doesn't work on spells, which can also cause stuns.

By the nature of the damage that causes stuns you'll want to be recovering life as soon as possible because hits that cause stuns are massive hits. It's a very late game node to take when the life pool, leech gear, and damage is high enough for the leech to counter basically everything. I took it because at some point consistency is more important than defense. The thing is, nothing really causes stuns against really high life characters outside of things that are known to be very likely to kill people.

Jungle Valley Weaver boss.
Residence/Palace Dominus projectile ghosts and explody mobs.
Kole/Brutus from Colonnade and Dungeon.
Museum bosses.
Atziri spears stunning and forcing a flameblast hit.
Melee Soul Eater rares.
Megaera from Crematorium.
A few exiles like Xandro and Igna Phoenix.
Beyond bosses.

For the most part you should know you're walking into it long before the map is even in the map device. Unwavering is just so the already suicidal fights have no random lethal stun element. If I can survive it once, I should be able to survive it every time.
"
Rysidion wrote:
Thank you for coming up with an awesome melee build; I love the insights and your videos are always fun to watch.

I'm looking forward to trying this out on Bloodlines.

This.
"Accountability is the perfect counter-weight to ambition." -Dominus, High Templar
By far the most fun i´ve had so far in a league as melee, even more fun then playing around with LowLife Mjölner/discharge (or wand/spectral etc LL)

Shit had amazing clearspeed for beeing melee... Shame that he went down in a + fire damage blue map (Fire throwing bandits, white pack... i just dont......!=?)

Oh well...

Most shame would be dying with
Those two... Great rolled stuff.

Will be hard to get such rolls that cheap again :(

Oh well, Thank you Mr Ghuddudududua,
zzZzzzZzzZz
Hey Ghudda I was wondering why don't you run a belly of the beast over the Chest piece you are currently using?
In the full passive why do not get Iron Reflexes? If u get the unwearing stance...?
And u have a nice evasion in ur body armour and u can use grace too.
what is with Darressos Armor ?

Endurance Charge on Kill and Onslought when hit :D
registered since September 8, 2012 played 892 Hours pays 0$ (need to change that)

Guild:
Sportfreunde Wraeclast (best Guild in PoE)
/global 4745 - deutscher Chat
I'm currently running this build but I'm replacing some of the mana nodes for the Skull Cracking Node. I'm not losing out on too much mana but I'm gaining a free culling plus 22% damage plus 10% reduced threshold with that one node. 64% damage in total. I haven't completely tested this out, still working my way to 85.

Didn't see the bandit guide in here, but the only one I am really debating is the cruel attack speed or physical damage.

Likely will just go physical damage since I'm going to have so much end game attack speed anyway that the 18% will likely give WAY more damage.

Most fun I've had with a ground slammer in a long time. I played the first league with a ground slammer 2h and I must say, this is much more fun and much more efficient. Love the build.
Wouldn't running a purity (Fire or Light.) make the Atziri fight faster?

Can you make a video of you doing Jungle Valley / Palace bosses?

this is my gear at level 63 with 7,5k dps on groundslam.. im seeking for improvement but dont know were to start as i started this build in the new torment/bloodlines..
some advice on gear is much appreciated.. ^^
updated tree?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info