2.1.0 (Working On A TS BUILD ATM) Tankier For HardCore SPECTRAL THROW/Double Strike BUILD

streaming now
It it immportend to ge RT note atm im useing
Spoiler
IN GAME NICK: DnB___
Little bit of feedback on your videos, show some gameplay footage please... your build and all the info looks good but there's a lot of 20+ minute videos of the skill tree when all we really need is a link of it. Gameplay however I don't see any in the 4-5 videos I looked over. Hard to get hyped about a build if you don't even see it in action.
"
dyn0m1gh7 wrote:
Little bit of feedback on your videos, show some gameplay footage please... your build and all the info looks good but there's a lot of 20+ minute videos of the skill tree when all we really need is a link of it. Gameplay however I don't see any in the 4-5 videos I looked over. Hard to get hyped about a build if you don't even see it in action.

sorry bout that, i am currently working on my Tornado Shot Build for ranger, and going to work on explosive arrow build soon since im already 92 on my TS BUILD.
I literally restarted the game today after a LONG break and I cannot seem to find a good Spectral Throw Marauder build...or at least an updated one.

Anyone have a suggested link I could see for how to build a Spectral Throw Marauder?

*Update 2/24*
I think I found a link at the start of this thread, even though it's confusing because all the videos are for Duelist, not Marauder.
Last edited by DoOver25 on Feb 24, 2016, 6:41:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info