[1.3.0] Uber Atziri Capable - Voe's Lowlife Spectral Throw Spec

which dagger is better?
wrath fang or loath bane
"
superkid07 wrote:
which dagger is better?
wrath fang or loath bane

Without an absolute doubt loath bane. Especially with the 1.3 changes to acuities and the general nerf to out overall dps, the extra phys instead of the spell on wrath fang is a must have.

Tooltip on wrath fang is a tad higher but I wouldn't ever consider swapping. I've used it before 1.3 and it was garb then, and it's garb now sadly:/
IGN:nickyadaya
"
"
superkid07 wrote:
which dagger is better?
wrath fang or loath bane

Without an absolute doubt loath bane. Especially with the 1.3 changes to acuities and the general nerf to out overall dps, the extra phys instead of the spell on wrath fang is a must have.

Tooltip on wrath fang is a tad higher but I wouldn't ever consider swapping. I've used it before 1.3 and it was garb then, and it's garb now sadly:/

do u mean wrath fang "LOOKS" higher but actually it's not?
"
superkid07 wrote:
"
"
superkid07 wrote:
which dagger is better?
wrath fang or loath bane

do u mean wrath fang "LOOKS" higher but actually it's not?

Well essentially yes and no. It does give higher dps, but it's mostly ele dmg, at the cost of a good chunk of phys. We need as much phys damage and leech as we can after 1.3.

Wrath fang also clears slower imo I have used both clearing apex/uber and loath has a smoother playstyle. With wrath fang, hitting an ele resist pack or mob really slows you down.

Ultimately wrath fang was a pretty bunk craft, it just doesn't exceed loath banes performance.
IGN:nickyadaya
Hi man, can you upload a video doing a map (or post here your opinon about doing maps)? doesnt matter if it is magic or yellow, i just want to see if the build is viable because i heard that its not like before, and i really dont know if its better this or a low life kinetic blast.

Thank you so much.

Wrath Fang = more dps (like 3 or 5% more) but it's mainly ele damage.
Loath Bane = less dps but more leech and it's physical damage.

I would say Loath Bane is better.

No love for your reaver after 1.3? 1055882
Damn I don't know there are actually some people like that build...lol
yep had 160k in 1.2 with 20 ex dagger so...
"
lik4n wrote:
Hi man, can you upload a video doing a map (or post here your opinon about doing maps)? doesnt matter if it is magic or yellow, i just want to see if the build is viable because i heard that its not like before, and i really dont know if its better this or a low life kinetic blast.

Thank you so much.

I will upload video if you see this post ( just wanna make sure that I don't make video that no one watches ) loool

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info