1.3.0c Patch Notes

"
BobRt wrote:
Any news on the guild stash bug?

This.

Did the guild stash tabs issue get fixed?
"
Qarl wrote:
Version 1.3.0c
  • Fixed a bug where there could be a short clientside freeze when Hillock was killed.

There will be further updates to item highlighting coming in the next patch.

Thank you.
"just for try, for see and for know"
"
onizuka1488 wrote:
"
EvgenyNik92 wrote:
was there a fix to strongboxes with "explodes" mod that doesnt explode, but instead just delay the openning time of the box for about 10-20 seconds?

Wanted to write it too. This thing should be fixed.
Yeah that had me a bit confused as well, as the game does have character (player) slots ^_^"
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
I had my first ever (in 1400+ hours) client crash to desktop after the patch. Might just be coincidence, though. I didn't have the presence of mind to take a screenshot of the error message because it was in Bloodlines and I wanted to get back on the character ASAP in case the disconnect hadn't been registered properly, but it happened in Mud Flats/merciless when trying to pick up a 2H staff and the inventory was full (the crash occurred right before the character's inventory-full dialogue).
yeah, sadly no fix to the strongboxes explodes mod that apparently doesnt work anymore, hope you'll get that fixed in the next patch since its very annoying and time consuming, but great patch as always :)
"
Wudenspoon wrote:
Hideouts and Masters are somehow gone

Someone doesn't understand how leagues work.
is the server under heavy load? im patching at 3-8kb/s only... thats bad... (checked my ISP with speedtest, speed is normal)
Rearguard lld nerf?
Thanks.

I'd be interested in a clarification regarding puncture, as it's current state does not match what the patch notes said.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
kpaxlol wrote:
Remove order of the frozen sky please.

this plz

6k hp

79% cold risist

60 psycal reduction ( and 21% armour )

insta ripped TY MOBS !
@dragnar <<< ingame or pm me