Physical to Lightning

"
Cloud0615 wrote:
thanks viper, so i'm safe to use hatred/ming's/added fire and so on?
Yep!
Last edited by Vipermagi on Dec 28, 2014, 9:23:50 AM

so all the physical dmg on this ammy is converted to light dmg if im using LS?
"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
That is generally what 100% Conversion does, yes :P
You also get a bit of bonus Lightning Damage from Physt'o'Lightning as well.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Jan 20, 2015, 6:24:40 PM
I've been messing around with a crit dagger Reave/Double Strike build lately on the 1 month challenge, dieing a lot, and started using this gem with Double Strike > Multistrike > Faster attacks that gives me 8.5 aps.

Question I have have is can this gem "effectively" (on it's own) cause shock on bosses or even rares?

The way I read shock is that it's per hit. So if that hit would cause a shock of less that .3 sec then there's no shock.
Ok so I have a wild strike build in Perandus League and was trying to convert all of my physical damage to elemental with Phys to Lightning but it is only converting 50% of the remaining 40% of Wild Strike's Phys damage. Is this intended or possibly a bug?
Because WS' innate Conversion is random, it does not show up at all.
On a Lightning roll, you get 100% Phys to Lightning Conversion.
For Fire and Cold, you get 45% to Lightning, 55% to Fire or Cold (110% Conversion scaled down to fit 100%).
"
Vipermagi wrote:
Because WS' innate Conversion is random, it does not show up at all.
On a Lightning roll, you get 100% Phys to Lightning Conversion.
For Fire and Cold, you get 45% to Lightning, 55% to Fire or Cold (110% Conversion scaled down to fit 100%).

Thats how I thought it should work but my tool tip and character sheet show physical damage applying at 20% of the hit still, is the character sheet just wrong then?
Like I said, the random conversion doesn't show up at all, which means it is wrong. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info