How about a drawback to using EA?

oh so now even trapper its op and unbalanced? basicly you always complain all build that can easy kill you... ea, trap, molten shell, tempest shield... everything. maybe its ur character that is out of meta and you need to change it? I as a trapper had no chance against bow users, so i changed. you should do the same if you lose against so many builds.
PvP Team Omniscient

IGN: aBearTrap / AnExplosiveArrow

[quote="MullaXul"]ICU + alpha, bad idea[/quote]
+1
EA is broken as fuck, you can't deny that shit. Top5 1vs1 EU is now EA users. I hope they'll do what they did to RF and axe it to the ground with a -90% dmg.
Last edited by IceDeal on Dec 15, 2014, 6:24:59 PM
I like ea
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
MullaXul wrote:
I've wasted my time finding counters to everything

finding counters =/= crying on forum
PvP Team Omniscient

"
MullaXul wrote:
[removed by support]

Yes, u right Mullah, i can see only flock of sheeps run from RF to Traps, to Puncture, to Flickers or WB daggers, and now new meta op EA(+use of zoomhack). Slay was on EA all the time , Mulla 2h all the time , Richy EK and so on,but u dont have balls to play ur spec "honorable"Alphatesters.
100lvl mele pvp QUIT
Last edited by Sam on Dec 15, 2014, 10:22:31 PM
just fought HeadSmasherBG. i won 4-3 but he was using increase aoe with FACEBREAKERS and he was able to kill me in 1 cyclone if i didnt spammed flasks, and he could survive the ea stacked on the wall. we were 3-3 in the last round both without flasks so i was able to pressure him more and win, but with flasks i dont know how it would be ended.
with this i dont want to say that ea is fine, because it isnt. but if a person with facebreakers was able to survive that long and use the right support for his skill and almost win, maybe is not so op as ppl think. i repeat, it is op ofc and need some changes, but first ppl need to adapt.
PvP Team Omniscient

10k hp, inc aoe with axe and I cant outrange the blast of an ea guy(atleast those top 3 guys, tho the best by far is mieseldor)

EA is fine without conc too, can just change to that, matches will last longer but can use smart play and win
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Last edited by Tommie_Sjukskriven on Dec 16, 2014, 6:35:14 AM
Sure, to have a chance against EA we now all change to tanky Marauders with 10k HP.
Man, why are you so genius?
All is fine, thats for sure.
"
MrDigital wrote:
Sure, to have a chance against EA we now all change to tanky Marauders with 10k HP.
Man, why are you so genius?
All is fine, thats for sure.

because he had not 10k hp maybe? you are the genius here to suppose a thing that i didnt write.
pls go back crying in sarn arena

i never wrote that ea is fine, in the last post i wrote 3 times that it has to be changed. once again, you are the genius here.
PvP Team Omniscient

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info