Pohx's gear not a guide for now.

Hi, I've been using your passive skill tree as a guide and been watching your stream from time to time as well. I just recently started playing this game and Im not yet that expert; can you give me tips on how I should handle those mobs that leaps and charges? coz they hit like a truck. Im now in Act2 merciless with 2k life, lvl 7 arctic armor, 21% phys reduc, 19% chance to evade, and max resis.
"
FauliPrime wrote:
and what are your thoughts on a Cloak of Flame for this?
10% Chance to ignite
and 30% of Phys dmg to fire, shouldnt this synergise well with AA?

cloak of flame is fine. I'm just saving for Cloak of Defiance
"
xyzcxz wrote:
Hi, I've been using your passive skill tree as a guide and been watching your stream from time to time as well. I just recently started playing this game and Im not yet that expert; can you give me tips on how I should handle those mobs that leaps and charges? coz they hit like a truck. Im now in Act2 merciless with 2k life, lvl 7 arctic armor, 21% phys reduc, 19% chance to evade, and max resis.

You can place a searing bond totem infront of you to try to lure them to jump on it
"
FauliPrime wrote:
Why did you decide to cut out Holy Fire?

Holy fire is 5 Points for 20 Int 75% Burn damage

Witch is 6 Points for pretty much 60% Ele dmg 15% Fire resist, 4% cast speed & 30 int

Really nice build, im 60+ currently.

Why dont you use Deerstalker for the coldsnap trap?
I found a 5L chest, should I use coldsnap there and get other boots or what do you think?
"
zleng wrote:
Really nice build, im 60+ currently.

Why dont you use Deerstalker for the coldsnap trap?
I found a 5L chest, should I use coldsnap there and get other boots or what do you think?

it's completely up to you, you can 5l your coldsnap or 5l your firetrap
Please explain to me, Pohx, why are you not using Three Dragons in your Avatar of Fire build?

Kappa
IGN: SlightRedeye
(GMT + 0:00)
Last edited by SlightRedeye on Dec 17, 2014, 9:42:48 PM
"
SlightRedeye wrote:
Please explain to me, Pohx, why are you not using Three Dragons in your Avatar of Fire build?

Kappa

Because that wouldn't make sense Kappa
Hey Pohx, with this ring would I even need to go Avatar of Fire or use Cold to Fire? I could run a 4L with: Fire Pen, Ele Prolif, Trap, Cold Snap and it'd be the same; right?
"
DONG2RONG wrote:
Hey Pohx, with this ring would I even need to go Avatar of Fire or use Cold to Fire? I could run a 4L with: Fire Pen, Ele Prolif, Trap, Cold Snap and it'd be the same; right?

You cannot proliferate fire damage with Pyre. Corpses are destroyed on kill.
IGN: SlightRedeye
(GMT + 0:00)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info