Pohx's gear not a guide for now.

My Gear @ level 74 After 18 Hours in the Bloodlines HC League for people who were wondering

Current Gear @ Level 71

Youtube guide - ( old tree ) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_zwMcxiZmI&index=9&list=UUgv2_w0HveLN_JgFGTqwmTw

Updated Tree - http://poeurl.com/y8tBUkc

Bandits - Oak / Kill / Kill
Last edited by Pohx on Dec 16, 2014, 10:04:04 PM
Died to that strongbox didn't you? Wouldn't chance to ignite work better than fire pen in that scepter since you already got ele pro in there?
Can you post the skill tree for this pohx? it would be greatly appreciated, or are you saving it for your guide?

EDIT: Never mind, I did my research and found your video explaining the build :P
Last edited by MrBlind01 on Dec 14, 2014, 1:20:38 PM
"
kompaniet wrote:
Died to that strongbox didn't you? Wouldn't chance to ignite work better than fire pen in that scepter since you already got ele pro in there?

10% from tree, 12% from curse, 6% from ring

He doesn't need that gem.
IGN: SlightRedeye
(GMT + 0:00)
"
kompaniet wrote:

15% Currently from the tree, 25% when I pickup the witch nodes up top. with flamm i'm about 40% chance to ignite

As for leveling, if you wanted to put in chance to ignite over fire pen there probably wouldn't be an issue but for the most part any rare that lives is standing on burning ground so you still get the damage bonus for flame surge regardless of the ignite
hi, does flammability and elemental weakness stack? I mean if your main damage is fire and you already have flammability why did you chose to get additional curse node and also cast elemental weakness.
"
xyzcxz wrote:
hi, does flammability and elemental weakness stack? I mean if your main damage is fire and you already have flammability why did you chose to get additional curse node and also cast elemental weakness.

ele weakness also lowers their resists
gear updated
Why did you decide to cut out Holy Fire?
and what are your thoughts on a Cloak of Flame for this?
10% Chance to ignite
and 30% of Phys dmg to fire, shouldnt this synergise well with AA?
Last edited by FauliPrime on Dec 17, 2014, 7:48:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info