POLL: 1.3.0 unique package appreciation

"
chimpanzee wrote:
"
Garbage and worthless uniques.

Could you elaborate?
do people really need to elaborate on this.. its pretty obvious
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
How can I vote on something I have yet to get any of?
"
P1mento wrote:
How can I vote on something I have yet to get any of?
http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/2p4h8c/13_patch_unique_item_list_will_be_updated_over/
you are welcome...
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Me want new sword and new crit mace.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
"
Etherfire wrote:
Me want new sword and new crit mace.
the sword is bugged as i heard
Mostly useless, like random belts, which only reason to exist is PvP.

Interesting uniques like THESHOCKINGBELT thingy, in fact being useless too.

Sword is nice,
Rat armor is somewhat interesting
Flask is ok
The 2% shield might be cool if it works with Necro Aegis
Ziggy's ring is pretty cool, altho not sure if those -resists aren't too high.

I'd say they are not terrible, but they are not really interesting.

But of all this, the saddest shit are those sorry boots: Nomic's Storm.

I feel so sorry for creator of those, because they were butchered by GGG to the point they are useless, no matter how hard you'd try to justify their mods.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
The uniques are all solid design. But there is supposed to be at least a few that really get you excited. It's supposed to create buzz where everyone wonders whether this new beast is completely game breaking or not and then people argue over it and make videos for the purpose of showing off. Like the Mjollner was. Or there is supposed to be some really weird one like Mokou's Embrace, Dark Seer or Headhunter.

Ziggy D's ring is the closest thing to that. But they couldn't find a way to keep the 100% Elemental Equilibrium effect intact. Which makes me have to turn it from a perfect 10 to a 9.

The Bloodline's lightning ring is great, but it's apparently so rare I never could see one on poe.trade. Which tells me it's going to be stupid expensive so whatever, guess I'll never see one. So I have to knock it down from what could have been a 9 to a 3. Cuz what do I care about a unique I'll never get?

I like somee other ones. Brutus mace is really good. But it's not build enabling, it just enhances what you can already do. So I give it a 7.

Overall I give the unique package a 3. Because even though they are solid design, and htey have some gems in there like Ziggy's ring. It's just anything that is BUILD DEFINING like Mokou's, Dark Seer, Mjollner, etc.
I dont like the idea of Extremely rare uniques

rares should always be the best possible items and uniques should be easy access and build enabling
None of the uniques are build enabling, most of them are just stat changes. Diablo 3 Uniques. Such a sad list.
People who voted 1 and 10 are trolls.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info