Hi I am gay

"

Did i hear kittens? Fill the world with kittena!!!

I've 2 of them already :)))
My_Bloody_Valentine
"
"
TheWretch wrote:

good on ya for living how you want. Stronger mentally? The fuck ouuta here

Why am I agreeing with you so much lately lol

I know, its fkn scary.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Why do people feel the need to share their sexual preferences with people they aren't going to have sex with? I don't get it.
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
Why do people feel the need to share their sexual preferences with people they aren't going to have sex with? I don't get it.

You've done it. Told us about not going to your girlfriend's (or was that wife? No matter) parents house. Unless you are a woman too. Damn! I hadn't pictured you as a woman. Kinda hot....
"
Moonyu wrote:
"
MonstaMunch wrote:

You've done it. Told us about not going to your girlfriend's (or was that wife? No matter) parents house. Unless you are a woman too. Damn! I hadn't pictured you as a woman. Kinda hot....

I didn't make a thread specifically to announce that I'm hetrosexual..... totally different thing.

It's cool, wutevs, I just don't really get it.
I don't get it either. This isn't a dating site, no matter what Fire_Kid thinks.
"
MonstaMunch wrote:

I tell you why ->To Educate people [Removed by Support]

Telling others that you are gay has nothing to do with SEX. We are still not accepted by society and will shout it loud every time I can. It is always men and women even on advertisement. Like people yourself associate gay people with SEXUAL object all the time. I AM GAY, GET OVER IT.

I'd love to meet with Poe players who are part of LGBT here. Why not? I did not ask for sex.
My_Bloody_Valentine
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Dec 14, 2014, 11:43:20 AM
"
Rangers wrote:
"
MonstaMunch wrote:

I tell you why ->To Educate people [Removed by Support]

[Removed by Support]

"
Telling others that you are gay has nothing to do with SEX.

It has everything to do with sex and nothing to do with anything else. That's what you don't get. idgaf who you sleep with, nor do I have any desire to tell you about my own sexual habits.

"
We are still not accepted by society and will shout it loud every time I can

Who's society? I've lived in a few, and in each one gay people make more of a big deal about their sexuality than anyone else. News flash: no one cares. You can sleep with whoever you want.

"
Like people yourself associate gay people with SEXUAL object all the time.

rofl wut? Sexual orientation is about sex, nothing else. Being gay doesn't make you different in any way what so ever other than the fact that you have sex with the same gender. That's it. Sexual preference is about sex, nothing else.

"
I AM GAY, GET OVER IT.

[Removed by Support]

"
I'd love to meet with Poe players who are part of LGBT here. Why not? I did not ask for sex.

You didn't ask to meet gay poe players, you just made a weird thread declaring your sexual preferences. It would have been weird if it was titled "hi, I'm straight" too. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Dec 14, 2014, 11:48:38 AM
I have never seen so many gay proud individuals in one thread... quite fascinating.

"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Now you are taking a post personally. I suggest you apologize and take Monstermunch's thread for what it really is. An expression of his opinion. I happen to agree with his opinion. I really don't care that you are gay.

The likelihood of any of us ever meeting is slim to none. I could claim I was a goat and it wouldn't matter. Please just get over that we don't care that you are gay, but also notice that we welcome you here. We have fun most of the time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info