2.0 110k RT Static Strike block build update

"
didkos1305 wrote:
hello very good build, but care passive points with priority .Example how it should look to build 40 lvl-60 lvl-80 lvl-100 lvl. I am very grateful if you help me.Thanks again :)

this would be very helpful. I am looking at making this build and some more guidance for the early game would be very helpful
update
I'm curious, which choices did you make for the bandits?
What about Bandit Quest?
"
Anbokr wrote:
I'm curious, which choices did you make for the bandits?

Normal = kill all

Cruel = kill all

Merciless = help oak
"
ClarissaTango wrote:
What about Bandit Quest?

Normal = kill all , Cruel = kill all , Merciless = help oak
What helmet would you recommend to use instead of BoR (for when you still don't have it)
What helmet would you recommend to use instead of BoR (for when you still don't have it)
Where is a point of showing fake stats? By fake I mean, you post your stats with different auras. You should post your stats when using the same configuration of skills.
IGN: Nanashi_Sabazashi
"Size doesn't matter" - Double Strike Tank Guide
view-thread/1321402
Last edited by ShihanPiotr on Jul 25, 2015, 10:03:34 AM
"
ShihanPiotr wrote:
Where is a point of showing fake stats? By fake I mean, you post your stats with different auras. You should post your stats when using the same configuration of skills.

Yeah agree the way this build is "marketed" is quite misleading. For DPS you switch on hatred and 2 Heralds. For defense you switch to Grace/Determination. You can't do both man. I can get over 110k with 2 Heralds, Hatred and all my DPS flasks up but it will be of zero use in high dmg modifier, high lvl maps. I think posting base DPS is important for build guides.
Last edited by kurOsawa79 on Jul 27, 2015, 5:22:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info