Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

And I thought the Rampage league was lame...

Rampage league was fairly boring and unimaginative, thanks to the content from the Forsaken Masters expansion I guess it wasn't a huge deal at the time, but this new one?

Chasing flying ghosts

How ... exciting ...
"
Godmatik wrote:
Rampage league was fairly boring and unimaginative, thanks to the content from the Forsaken Masters expansion I guess it wasn't a huge deal at the time, but this new one?

Chasing flying ghosts

How ... exciting ...

What do you do in this game? Chasing jumping goats? Chasing running dogs? Chasing walking skeltons? How ... exciting ... :)
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Godmatik wrote:

Chasing flying ghosts

How ... exciting ...

What do you do in this game? Chasing jumping goats? Chasing running dogs? Chasing walking skeltons? How ... exciting ... :)

Unlike the usual minions, these ghosts don't fight back, they just zip across the screen, hence a big part of the reason why this feature is dull.
I don't always have to chase monsters, but when I do it's usually birdmen.

Why not that corpse right here birdman? Why that one 3 screens away?
Many lewt.
Much desync.
Such rewarding.
Wow.
According to forum mods "sandwich" is considered an offensive word. Who knew?
spirits become way more fun when mob density increases and there are more rares to be possessed
"
Godmatik wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Godmatik wrote:

Chasing flying ghosts

How ... exciting ...

Unlike the usual minions, these ghosts don't fight back, they just zip across the screen, hence a big part of the reason why this feature is dull.

Sounds like fun to me, too bad im into DMC atm so i will check this stuff out in a few weeks. Have fun in standard then. :P
They don't seem too bad to me. It is a shame they require a rare/unique to possess them. I imagine in high density maps they'll be pretty good.

On the other hand, Bloodlines is pretty awesome.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Have you read the description of Torment league? Ghosts are supposed to be kited into rare and blue packs, which makes them stronger and increase their rewards. But you just...chasing them instead. How...exciting.
IGN: Iworkeout
i wont be playing it...combination of lame and working lot..just gonna enjoy my geer from last 2 seasons.
Git R Dun!
I can already see people going for wipe out on normal mobs and then luring rares and unique mobs into the spirit. Therefore, it might get onto the nerf block. ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info