[1.3]KuteKitteh's Tanky Incinerate, +100k DPS. Fast clear, affordable, Atziri viable!

"
DjNanos wrote:
Okay, to sum up, ive got ACD and both heralds on geofris is there a better supp other than ACD?
atm im running Incin + FC + Echo + LMP + ACD
Just stick with ACD, it works wonders because of its strong synergy with Atziri's Promise. The base damage boost from ACD is equal to running the dual heralds.

If you really really don't like ACD you can use faster projectiles or Fire pen.
[2.2] KuteKitteh's CI EA Regen Tank - Durable w/10k ES, instant clear, EZ-Atziri, affordable!: /1625757
"
KuteKitteh wrote:
"
DjNanos wrote:
Okay, to sum up, ive got ACD and both heralds on geofris is there a better supp other than ACD?
Just stick with ACD, it works wonders because of its strong synergy with Atziri's Promise. The base damage boost from ACD is equal to running the dual heralds.

Since you say its better than the other two ill just keep it..

PS: Should i buy a 5l CoD and then target for a 6L or go for 6L instantly ?
"
DjNanos wrote:
"
KuteKitteh wrote:
"
DjNanos wrote:

Since you say its better than the other two ill just keep it..

Wouldn't GMP always be better than LMP?

Also, wouldn't added lightning damage or fire penetration also be viable? ACD is probably better overall though.
Suggested tweak to your skill-tree: replace one of the Nimbleness or Mental Rapidity clusters with the three faster casting nodes at the start of the Shadow area instead (the ones linked to Trickery). Nimbleness and Mental Rapidity are dead ends. In the shadow zone, you can grab the two elemental DPS nodes next to the casting nodes quite easily. (All three clusters of faster casting nodes give 12% cast speed).
"
DjNanos wrote:
You can wait for a 6L, but you'll be relatively squishy in the meanwhile. If you plan on regularly doing end-game maps, a 5L is worth the investment.

"
LilCroissant wrote:
Wouldn't GMP always be better than LMP?

Also, wouldn't added lightning damage or fire penetration also be viable? ACD is probably better overall though.
GMP gives faster clear than LMP.

ALD and Firepen are viable options, but ACD will always beat them out.

"
Duskcaller wrote:
Suggested tweak to your skill-tree: replace one of the Nimbleness or Mental Rapidity clusters with the three faster casting nodes at the start of the Shadow area instead (the ones linked to Trickery). Nimbleness and Mental Rapidity are dead ends. In the shadow zone, you can grab the two elemental DPS nodes next to the casting nodes quite easily. (All three clusters of faster casting nodes give 12% cast speed).
I put a note about the shadow cast nodes. However, I don't believe the elemental DPS nodes are worthwhile and that the better option would be to grab Mental Rapidity, Nimbleness, and the shadow cast nodes instead of any flat elemental damage node.
[2.2] KuteKitteh's CI EA Regen Tank - Durable w/10k ES, instant clear, EZ-Atziri, affordable!: /1625757
So a day has passed and im lvl 70 and almost completly geared, for those who say its a expensive build can u plz tell me how did i got then all of the in 3 days, yes i got lucky and got a ex drop and bought a cod for it but thats it, its funny how op this build is, btw that wand was 2c and until i hit lvl 85 i dont think that il need that doryanis scepter
Last edited by Griwas on Dec 20, 2014, 5:09:37 PM
Im playing bloodlines at the moment how do you think i should change your build to make it easier for bloodlines? should i get a life leech gem over the damage? or get a cybils to cover lifeleach? like a cybils and rathpith. or cybils and parendus for early game? would very much like your input on this :D
Thanks for the build dude,I respected my old max block incinerator with no issues :D
Just a small question,I was using in my old incinerator this setup for incinerate
Incinerate - GMP - Spell Echo - Added Lightning Dmg (using 3Dragons atm) - Fire Penetration
Shoud I use Faster Casting instead Fire Penetration? And why?
"
asbo96 wrote:
Im playing bloodlines at the moment how do you think i should change your build to make it easier for bloodlines? should i get a life leech gem over the damage? or get a cybils to cover lifeleach? like a cybils and rathpith. or cybils and parendus for early game? would very much like your input on this :D
Cybils lowers DPS but the lgoh combined with incinerate's fast cast can be very useful. A Cybil + Perandus early-game can be pretty good IMO.

For the most part, skilled flasking is good enough to substitute for lack of LL especially in early game where flasks are really strong, and a warlord's mark on CWDT (plus a self-cast WM) can cover the remaining leech. I have nothing against a Cybil though as long as you get a high roll, preferrably an 8 lgoh one.

"
Kieds wrote:
Thanks for the build dude,I respected my old max block incinerator with no issues :D
Just a small question,I was using in my old incinerator this setup for incinerate
Incinerate - GMP - Spell Echo - Added Lightning Dmg (using 3Dragons atm) - Fire Penetration
The setup in the main thread gives the fastest clear, I recommend following that. Fire pen is moot just because so much of the DPS is derived from non-fire sources that Elemental Weakness is the only effective way to deal with resistances.
"
KuteKitteh wrote:
"
asbo96 wrote:
Cybils lowers DPS but the lgoh combined with incinerate's fast cast can be very useful. A Cybil + Perandus early-game can be pretty good IMO.

For the most part, skilled flasking is good enough to substitute for lack of LL especially in early game where flasks are really strong, and a warlord's mark on CWDT (plus a self-cast WM) can cover the remaining leech. I have nothing against a Cybil though as long as you get a high roll, preferrably an 8 lgoh one.

"
Kieds wrote:
The setup in the main thread gives the fastest clear, I recommend following that. Fire pen is moot just because so much of the DPS is derived from non-fire sources that Elemental Weakness is the only effective way to deal with resistances.

Thanks how long do you think i should level with cybils and perendus. Until my 60s?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info