[2.2] Streaming - Lokailiths' 100k+ DPS IB Facebreaker Berserker (Previously Max Block Static)

Hey,a few pages before i asked alot of stuff,but well made my way to level 88 as a Scion with this Build.Extremly awesome and fun to use:p i list my new gear and new tree below

GEAR
Spoiler

TREE

Sitting at 3,750life and 709es,with the life belt its around 3,9k-4k
Im using another BoR(only 1legacy) for other skills like cyclone wild strike etc,when im tired of static strike,which is still the best dps choice i can switch to infernal blow,cleave,ice crash,cyclone and so on,just switching some gems out.Im now at 35k dps buffed,maybe seems low compared to others but im a scion so i miss some dps nodes,but i clear maps easily,did my first ever atziri attempts today,first failed at atziri,second time i used ice crash and did id deathless!the only problem is the split phase since we have low dps so i dodged all i can,next goal will be some better gloves with chaos res,another jewel with max life and getting my gems with 20quality for mor dps>:D ,also getting enlighten to level 3,hope will be enough for a defense setup (AA+Determination+Discipline),keep it up great build!

Last edited by Bannisher on Sep 2, 2015, 5:06:07 PM
Thanks Bannisher! and thats awesome :D

yea something about tooltip static strike dps is off i believe, i think that might be the lighting explosion but not the single target dps which is really high

keep having fun|!
Standard League
Lokailith - Level 100 Max Block Static Strike Marauder. Ranked #87 In World
Helped 7 Players Grind To 100 PRE Awakening & 3 Players Post Awakening
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Streaming @ twitch.tv/levy42088
"
Bannisher wrote:
also getting enlighten to level 3,hope will be enough for a defense setup (AA+Determination+Discipline),keep it up great build!

I see you got Enlighten in there. But if you use souol taker you can reserve 100% of your mana.

I tried 2x 60% 1x25% like i had b4.

Even with a LEVEL 4 ENLIGHTEN AND +1 RAINBOWS (Level 5 Enlighten) AND the marauder aura nodes, wasn't enough :( Maybe if You grab the templar aura nodes as well it may work.

So I just leave the 4th link for vaal cyclone cause I don't have other gem slots :( Would love to use a golem too, but once again, BoR builds are gimped with Gem Slots :(
Standard League
Last edited by levy42088 on Sep 4, 2015, 10:31:22 AM
"
levy42088 wrote:
"
Bannisher wrote:
also getting enlighten to level 3,hope will be enough for a defense setup (AA+Determination+Discipline),keep it up great build!

I see you got Enlighten in there. But if you use souol taker you can reserve 100% of your mana.

Even with a LEVEL 4 ENLIGHTEN AND +1 RAINBOWS (Level 5 Enlighten) AND the marauder aura nodes, wasn't enough :( Maybe if You grab the templar aura nodes as well it may work.

So I just leave the 4th link for vaal cyclone cause I don't have other gem slots :( Would love to use a golem too, but once again, BoR builds are gimped with Gem Slots :(

oh,well i thought it may work,but thanks for the info:P i may drop that one then aswell and get vaal cyclone for a better clearspeed
hi, Can you guide me for no lagacy BoR (my server don't have lagacy item)
your build work on 1.3 but now 2.0 no lagacy i'm so paper T_T

4000 Hp
3100Armor
70% block atk
52% block spell

with Rumi 75% /71% (but in atziri i was die in 2hit )

or should i use 6links chest armor
"
brajaoz wrote:
hi, Can you guide me for no lagacy BoR (my server don't have lagacy item)
your build work on 1.3 but now 2.0 no lagacy i'm so paper T_T

4000 Hp
3100Armor
70% block atk
52% block spell

with Rumi 75% /71% (but in atziri i was die in 2hit )

or should i use 6links chest armor

You can use non legacy bor. and then u gotta get the Ranger Block nodes as well.

So look at my original 1.3 guide to show u how to get there, and then get the templar block nodes, and the block 4% nodes in between ranger and duelist.
Standard League
"
Bannisher wrote:
"
levy42088 wrote:
"
Bannisher wrote:

oh,well i thought it may work,but thanks for the info:P i may drop that one then aswell and get vaal cyclone for a better clearspeed

Yea, I use vaal cyclone always, and when im in a mapping rotation. I swap it out for Vaal Haste. You can also use golem if u wanna try that
Standard League
online now!
Standard League
bump