Put base minion damage into gem description [2 month since reddit -- no response]

There is no official data about minion base damage.

We can't calculate DPS.

I'd like to know the value.
Bump. Please GGG.
Bump
Why not the damage and the current minion type resists in the tooltip , it's 2015 hello ?
R.I.P 4.B.
Last edited by tryhardgg on Aug 12, 2015, 7:41:57 PM
"
MatrixFactor wrote:
How are we supposed to know what SRS damage is anymore? We have values for 1.1.5, we know these have been made 20% less in 1.2 and 8% less in 1.3. We don't know what the values are any more, and we don't know what the scaling past L20 is.

It's not practical for you to keep posting spreadsheets, just include this stuff into the gem description.

Come on.

Please.

Thank you. I'm really not understanding why a tooltip DPS isn't just on the gem at all. Is there some statement made by a Dev that explains this? How hard could it be to include this?
please GGG
GGG caring about summoners other then scrubby SRS.....lol
"
Radjehuty wrote:
Thank you. I'm really not understanding why a tooltip DPS isn't just on the gem at all. Is there some statement made by a Dev that explains this? How hard could it be to include this?
There were only some half-assed excuses like "Y'know, the spell itself don't deal damage - the zombies do, so we can't show zombie damage 'cause it isn't spell's damage. It would be too confusing(!)". No serious explanation was given (I suspect the only reason is because there are none).
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
yes please
IGN: Starlight_Seraphim
Bump for great justice. This has been an issue with summon builds since day one and a lack of consistent transparency on minions hampers build refinement.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info