Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Like the government says..

"
lolozori wrote:
"

In capitalism, you can break out of poorness, for example with studying, if you consider studying as a " cheat" than i'm not surprised about thinking.

That is, if you can afford university cost and the payback from 30 years tuitions depts. XD

in a lots of countrys , universitys are free, at least those what the economy needs ppl with the specific knowledge. Ofc if there are 2000 lawyers graduating each year, the government will put a fee on lawyer specific universitys to reduce number of unemployed lawyers. But for example if there is a lack of programmers in the industry , they will make it more accesible to bump the industrial processions
"
Xtorma wrote:
"
lolozori wrote:
"

In capitalism, you can break out of poorness, for example with studying, if you consider studying as a " cheat" than i'm not surprised about thinking.

That is, if you can afford university cost and the payback from 30 years tuitions depts. XD

Or you can do like I did and work through your university years so you have no debt. It was very hard to do, but I did it :D. It took me 6 years instead of three to get my degree, but I left debt free.

Now do the math with doctors.

6years study? make it 12
Forum pvp
"
Sorry , we understand that you worked hard and long to buy your 200 m^2 house , but its just too nice and big, so we'll take 2/3 of it and give to those who need it more ..
200m2 house... they even exist? :O
[2.4] Riff Raff - under 1ex Reave RT DoT Gladiator: http://poeurl.com/C6q
"
lolozori wrote:
"
Moonyu wrote:
Communism doesn't work. And PoE is a dictatorship. Dictatorships are very efficient at what they do. Just try not to be one of the little people in one. Oops. Too late.

You telling me Stalin was not a dictator? what about north-Korea, isn t it also a dictatorship?

Never claimed that at all, but allow me to clarify. The THEORY of Communism doesn't work.
"
Moonyu wrote:
The THEORY of Communism doesn't work.

What theory of social control does in fact 'work'?
You are dispensing opinion and propaganda and asserting that is 'the truth'.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
"
Xtorma wrote:
"
lolozori wrote:
"

Or you can do like I did and work through your university years so you have no debt. It was very hard to do, but I did it :D. It took me 6 years instead of three to get my degree, but I left debt free.

Now do the math with doctors.

6years study? make it 12[/quote]

Yea , it's always smart to use the most extreme example to make your point, no matter how few people are actually in the situation. If you are studying to be a doctor, I would like to suggest you change your career choice to politician.
"
SkyCore wrote:
"
Moonyu wrote:

Interesting. You seem to enjoy adding content that clearly is not there.

Opinion? Of course. Just as your quote is your opinion. Propaganda? Mighty big word that. I have to admit how I, a random poster on a gaming forum making a joke about GGG is actually propaganda.

Seriously. Please explained it to me.

"
Moonyu wrote:
"
SkyCore wrote:
"
Moonyu wrote:

Interesting. You seem to enjoy adding content that clearly is not there.

Opinion? Of course. Just as your quote is your opinion. Propaganda? Mighty big word that. I have to admit how I, a random poster on a gaming forum making a joke about GGG is actually propaganda.

Seriously. Please explained it to me.

Right you are, zero factual content in your posts. But let me dumb things down so you can understand where i get the assertion you made. It was cleverly hidden in the quote above what i typed. I realize we are all flawed and can easily overlook such things as your tiny 2 inch quote. I dont have that problem, but i can imagine how your love life is affected. If i had pity, it would be for you.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
Last edited by SkyCore on Dec 12, 2014, 6:10:48 AM
Awwww, that is so sweet.

"
Ahh and we'll have to take out your wife's plastic tits, they are too big compared to some poor girl's no tity, this rly needs a balance!

And why the in name of the Great Flying Fuck would you want plastic in your wife's tits to begin with?
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info