Like the government says..

Sorry , we understand that you worked hard and long to buy your 200 m^2 house , but its just too nice and big, so we'll take 2/3 of it and give to those who need it more ..

Ahh yeah and your Audi rs6... too much horsepower, so we just take it and refund you with a Suzuki..

But don't be pissed, you can restart working hard from 0, be happy you'll need to work 20 times more now than before and even your salary will be 60% of what u earned before !

Ahh and we'll have to take out your wife's plastic tits, they are too big compared to some poor girl's no tity, this rly needs a balance!

Bit like communism?:D
that s Obama s fault
Forum pvp
"
This has to be the best thread so far of 2014

because tits?
Pant of Exile,Path of Gamer.
This game is an illusion, player.
Last edited by ___GAMER___ on Dec 12, 2014, 4:43:20 AM
Governments beyond the local level are the bane of human existence.
"
Sorry , we understand that you worked hard and long to buy your 200 m^2 house , but its just too nice and big, so we'll take 2/3 of it and give to those who need it more ..

Ahh yeah and your Audi rs6... too much horsepower, so we just take it and refund you with a Suzuki..

But don't be pissed, you can restart working hard from 0, be happy you'll need to work 20 times more now than before and even your salary will be 60% of what u earned before !

Ahh and we'll have to take out your wife's plastic tits, they are too big compared to some poor girl's no tity, this rly needs a balance!

Ahh yes because your comfy desk job liing and swindling people every day makes you somehow more worthy of the resources of the planet than the 9-5 blue collar workers which we actually cant do without.

Capitalism is for fools and cheats.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
Last edited by SkyCore on Dec 12, 2014, 4:49:08 AM
Communism doesn't work. And PoE is a dictatorship. Dictatorships are very efficient at what they do. Just try not to be one of the little people in one. Oops. Too late.
"
SkyCore wrote:
"

Ahh yes because your comfy desk job liing and swindling people every day makes you somehow more worthy of the resources of the planet than the 9-5 blue collar workers which we actually cant do without.

Capitalism is for fools and cheats.

In capitalism, you can break out of poorness, for example with studying, if you consider studying as a " cheat" than i'm not surprised about thinking.
"
Moonyu wrote:
Communism doesn't work. And PoE is a dictatorship. Dictatorships are very efficient at what they do. Just try not to be one of the little people in one. Oops. Too late.

You telling me Stalin was not a dictator? what about north-Korea, isn t it also a dictatorship?

Forum pvp
"

In capitalism, you can break out of poorness, for example with studying, if you consider studying as a " cheat" than i'm not surprised about thinking.

That is, if you can afford university cost and the payback from 30 years tuitions depts. XD

Forum pvp
"
lolozori wrote:
"

That is, if you can afford university cost and the payback from 30 years tuitions depts. XD

Or you can do like I did and work through your university years so you have no debt. It was very hard to do, but I did it :D. It took me 6 years instead of three to get my degree, but I left debt free.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info