Questions about a self-igniting build, I'm lost.

"
raics wrote:
I don't think it's possible to force it at all, you'll need enemies that do fire damage, I guess.

"
DarkHeart69 wrote:
PS.. RF is the only way to reliably ignite yourself and yes it counts I've already tested it.

RF doesn't ignite you.

You get the cast speed bonus while RF is active with the ring on so maybe wording choice should say burning instead of ignited. Burning effect happens after you are ignited so it more than likely just checks for that instead.

"
"
DarkHeart69 wrote:
PS.. RF is the only way to reliably ignite yourself and yes it counts I've already tested it.

That's great but I can't afford a rise of the pheonix lol.

Umm... what are my options then for keeping ignited? if any?

"
raics wrote:
I don't think it's possible to force it at all, you'll need enemies that do fire damage, I guess.

Cloak of Flame won't help me be ignited more by converting enemy physical damage to fire damage?

Yes it will work, but is a garbage chest and won't get you into higher end maps. Besides not like you have much room for resists with your all unique gear choices.
ty for all the info guys, it's helped a lot.

EDIT: RF does NOT proc the buff from the rings. I tested it and watched my casts per second and it stayed the same before and after I cast RF.
Designer of Unending Hunger and The Craving divination card.
Last edited by FriendlyGamerGuy on Dec 12, 2014, 10:34:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info