[OPA] Old Players Association - Experienced International Community

A Logo That Would Never Be Ours #5

Last edited by Samkiud on Jan 13, 2015, 10:52:52 AM
A Logo That Would Never Be Ours #6

Last edited by Samkiud on Jan 13, 2015, 10:53:01 AM
A Logo That Would Never Be Ours #7

Last edited by Samkiud on Jan 13, 2015, 10:53:12 AM
Hey there,

I'm in the market for a new guild because my current has dwindled into complete inactivity since the current leagues debuted. I've been in my current guild for a while now, and I'm an officer, so it stinks to leave, but it also stinks to be one of only a handful online any time of the week.

I'm typically a softcore league player (went 5/8 challenges in rampage, couple of challenges in ambush, and played standard during open beta), but after playing torment for a month, I've decided to go back to standard because I don't overly care for the ghost mechanic (or lack thereof).

I'm pretty active, and play at least 5 days a week. I have several 90+ characters, and do a lot of out of game reading to keep up with current mechanics/builds/etc.

I'm looking for an active guild with a sociable memberlist. I enjoy mapping, MF'ing, being active on voice progams, and long walks on the beach.

xXSatitheXx is my torment witch, and Crisnyss is the character I'm playing a lot on standard. Hit me up if you have any questions! PS- made an account on your site, but its not being approved :(
"
Neothin87 wrote:
Hey there,

I'm in the market for a new guild because my current has dwindled into complete inactivity since the current leagues debuted. I've been in my current guild for a while now, and I'm an officer, so it stinks to leave, but it also stinks to be one of only a handful online any time of the week.

I'm typically a softcore league player (went 5/8 challenges in rampage, couple of challenges in ambush, and played standard during open beta), but after playing torment for a month, I've decided to go back to standard because I don't overly care for the ghost mechanic (or lack thereof).

I'm pretty active, and play at least 5 days a week. I have several 90+ characters, and do a lot of out of game reading to keep up with current mechanics/builds/etc.

I'm looking for an active guild with a sociable memberlist. I enjoy mapping, MF'ing, being active on voice progams, and long walks on the beach.

xXSatitheXx is my torment witch, and Crisnyss is the character I'm playing a lot on standard. Hit me up if you have any questions! PS- made an account on your site, but its not being approved :(

Hi Neothin87. You registration request didn't get approved because you didn't create an application thread as a guest, as the the recruitment thread states:

"
Samkiud wrote:
How to Join

opa.boards.net

1) Create an application thread as a guest.
2) Register with your Path of Exile account name.
3) Wait for your application thread and forum registration request to get approved.

Remember that your forum username should be exactly the same as your Path of Exile account name. If you have not register with your Path of Exile account name or if you have not created an application thread, your registration request will be rejected.

I'll contact you in-game.
Last edited by Samkiud on Jan 11, 2015, 10:51:56 PM
A Logo That Would Never Be Ours #8

Last edited by Samkiud on Jan 13, 2015, 10:53:25 AM
A Logo That Would Never Be Ours #9

Last edited by Samkiud on Jan 13, 2015, 10:53:37 AM
ho,

i would lik to join yo guild because my current one is prety much ded, i kno my engrish isnt the better but i try to writ as fluent as posible. And i am alway friendlyu and helopful you can even use me. And i even succeed in fulfilling the "has to be 17 or older" requirement. Also i am from non engrisch speking coutry colled swizerlond.Ihave to repeat sory for bad engrisch i am not nativ. Tank you for infiting me in advance.

Writing this this was quite amusing and sorry for trolling but your guild has pretty strict joining requirement especially if you claim that the guild is like a "family".
"
vangrandson wrote:
ho,

i would lik to join yo guild because my current one is prety much ded, i kno my engrish isnt the better but i try to writ as fluent as posible. And i am alway friendlyu and helopful you can even use me. And i even succeed in fulfilling the "has to be 17 or older" requirement. Also i am from non engrisch speking coutry colled swizerlond.Ihave to repeat sory for bad engrisch i am not nativ. Tank you for infiting me in advance.

Writing this this was quite amusing and sorry for trolling but your guild has pretty strict joining requirement especially if you claim that the guild is like a "family".

We claim to be a family-like and mature guild precisely because our members easily fulfill those requirements and they do not consider them strict.
Last edited by Samkiud on Jan 13, 2015, 10:54:27 AM
A Logo That Would Never Be Ours #10

Last edited by Samkiud on Jan 13, 2015, 10:54:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info