[OPA] Old Players Association - Experienced International Community

Some of our guild members are going to play in the one month Challenge Leagues.
Last edited by Samkiud on Mar 24, 2015, 8:33:42 PM
Frog Race

We're currently running a guild event in which we're accepting new players to mentor them, again. It will last one week.
Last edited by Samkiud on Mar 22, 2015, 1:20:58 PM
Thread updated
▪ Sections rearranged.
▪ Added the following to the Features section:
  • Guild forum ranks and recognition according to the guild member contribution to the guild.
We're on the rail of the one month Challenge Leagues race.
Last edited by Samkiud on Mar 24, 2015, 8:46:24 PM
Our guild is ready for the one month Challenge Leagues.
Last edited by Samkiud on Mar 24, 2015, 8:34:21 PM
Join our co-op Challenge League race.
As always, <OPA> is ready to recruit new members. So if you're looking for a guild where you can learn, socialize and get a good time with other mates, this is your chance to join us!

We are around 210/250 members and we hope to eventually fill the membership as soon as "The Awakening" challanges leagues come out.

Make your application in http://opa.boards.net/ Don't lose your spot and enjoy PoE in the Old Players Association.
Last edited by motorlife on Apr 13, 2015, 4:04:31 AM
Hello!
Looks like a solid guild.
I prefer to ask some questions here before filing an application on your forum.

Are there many HC players?

Started playing PoE during closed beta onward to Open beta. I Stopped after, moved on to other things. But PoE is an awesome game and I got drawn back recently

My top character is level 75, have 3 other in the 60-70 range. All in standard league.

However I started playing new guys and I am mostly interested in the HC league now.
Not giving up Standard but I definitely like HC.

Also interested in participating in the special events, races and such.

I have good english but it is not my first language. I am french Canadian.
I play with dedication but i am not crazy about it either. Looking for a guild that still retains a touch of casual.

Do I sound like I would fit in?
"
evilmaxwar wrote:
Hello!
Looks like a solid guild.
I prefer to ask some questions here before filing an application on your forum.

Are there many HC players?

Started playing PoE during closed beta onward to Open beta. I Stopped after, moved on to other things. But PoE is an awesome game and I got drawn back recently

My top character is level 75, have 3 other in the 60-70 range. All in standard league.

However I started playing new guys and I am mostly interested in the HC league now.
Not giving up Standard but I definitely like HC.

Also interested in participating in the special events, races and such.

I have good english but it is not my first language. I am french Canadian.
I play with dedication but i am not crazy about it either. Looking for a guild that still retains a touch of casual.

Do I sound like I would fit in?

Most of the guild members plays in Standard, as you can read in the OP. I would suggest you to consider it well before joining, since very few plays in those leagues. However, this is not a casual guild. One of the requirements is to be an active player, logging in the forum once per month as minimum.
Last edited by Samkiud on Apr 15, 2015, 7:46:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info