Does "30% less block chance" applies to spell block chance too?

"
Darion88 wrote:
This quiver was intended to use with acrobatics, but now it doesnt.

source?
"
Darion88 wrote:
"
Evantis wrote:
How about passives like Mind Barrier "5% additional chance to Block Spells with shields" (Witch area)? It is not connected with standard (attack) block chance. Would it still give 5% block, or 5% * 70% = 3,5% chance to block spells?

How about spell block of

The chance to block spell is fixed, nothing will happend.
But redarding the block chance it should lower to minimum.
They fucked up this unique with the change, this shows they clearly dont think much when they do skill tree changes.
This quiver was intended to use with acrobatics, but now it doesnt.

The Quiver adds armor. It looks more like it was intended to be a "shield" to use with Iron Reflexes to stack armor. Acrobatics halves the armor as it is.
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right!" Henry Ford
Also the stun recovery, it has nothing to do with eva based chars. It's definitely an AR oriented item.
Not that this quiver can't fit an eva build, ofc, it's just thematically different.

This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Last edited by torturo on Dec 8, 2014, 3:59:55 PM
The penalty applies to all base block chance, for attacks or spells.
"% of Block Chance applied to spells" is taking the block chance value (which has the penalty applied) and applying that as spells. The penalty is not applied a second time to this block chance.
But sources of base spell block, such as the linked quiver, will have it applied.

I've changed the stat description to make it more clear it applies to spell block.
Thx for clarifying, Mark!

"
Mark_GGG wrote:
But sources of base spell block, such as the linked quiver, will have it applied.

This makes it unnecessarily complicated imo. Flat spellblock is too rare for this to really matter but it will cause confusion.
How does it interact with Necromantic Aegis? Will my minions get less block chance if I take Acrobatics?
"
Semarogin wrote:
How does it interact with Necromantic Aegis? Will my minions get less block chance if I take Acrobatics?
No. You have acrobatics, not the minions. They have the shield's stats, not you.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
Semarogin wrote:
No. You have acrobatics, not the minions. They have the shield's stats, not you.

Don't tell me what my minions do !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info