OP gear for 28 lvl PvP

well, yeah that is definitely what the rich people will be doing , im thinking there will be a short lived demand probably half way through the league for a bunch of these good low level unique items.

there are probably a few obvious builds you can use to get comfortably high in the standing , but really we all know this league is going to be about high physical rolled 2 handers with flicker strike and a bramble jack animate guardian.

frankly i would not be at all shocked if there were some restrictions on corruptions on the simple premise that some of their mods should clearly have higher level requirements then they have now ....

The new master will allow you to craft some pvp mods that we don't know anything about yet, it may render those rare corrupted unique irrelevant,
all I know is, a Curse Removal flask is an absolute must.
because things like

absolutely dominate low level PvP.

also, block is even more important post-nerf, so

can be popular.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
"
johnKeys wrote:
because things like

can be popular.

I was looking for my corrupted pair of 'Gentle Touch, with elemental weakness on hit... Couldn't find it. Without a curse flask, that thing would own.

You can also corrupt block chance as an inplicit on Gauche.

In general, I think corruptions bring a lot to the table with PvP.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
I wonder if you could do an awkward kind of facebreaker build where you have an item that you can no longer use in main slot and dagger/sword in off-hand slot. If that works it could give you the damage of facebreaker with the mobility of whirling blades.
IGN: NNQQ, Sporkay, Rands_
"
Antnee wrote:
"
johnKeys wrote:
because things like

can be popular.

I was looking for my corrupted pair of 'Gentle Touch, with elemental weakness on hit... Couldn't find it. Without a curse flask, that thing would own.

You can also corrupt block chance as an inplicit on Gauche.

In general, I think corruptions bring a lot to the table with PvP.

which could be a good or bad thing given the volitile nature of corruption and the volume of power it brings. sounds like a balance head ache to me and the reason most people dont really care about pvp is because it really does amount to a bunch of bored rich guys showing off their expensive items to a smaller bunch of noobs who * want to see what pvp is like*.

haven't had a fun match in about 500 matches... sigh
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Dec 8, 2014, 5:10:58 PM
"
WarLover wrote:
Its not sarcasm its true,im not pvp player but i have friend on my list too,even he never tells me his secrets and other pvp players dont even reply u if u ask them something.

I'm going to go ahead and guess that English is not your first language.

The very first post you quoted was _incredibly_ sarcastic. It was bleeding sarcasm. As such, your first post in this thread came across as... well, outright stupid.
Everyone is making these pvp assumptions, while I haven't seen any of you in Sarn Arena.

You can gear a build to be competitive in 5-8 ex, anything past that is just extra.

Summoners and casters in my experience are either shit or OP, as they require all the corruptions and excess gimmicks to work (+1 to gems corrupts, +1 curse corrupt, gloves that curse on hit) but there still isn't, nor do I think there will be, a build that can just own every single other build.

Also imo facebreaker builds are tier 3 at best, even perf legacy ones.
"
"
WarLover wrote:
Its not sarcasm its true,im not pvp player but i have friend on my list too,even he never tells me his secrets and other pvp players dont even reply u if u ask them something.

I'm going to go ahead and guess that English is not your first language.

The very first post you quoted was _incredibly_ sarcastic. It was bleeding sarcasm. As such, your first post in this thread came across as... well, outright stupid.

Using sarcasm in written text is increadibly dumb and hard to detect. And pretending to be stupid just makes you look stupid, its a terrible joke. Especially on the internet where people will just assume you are stupid and move on.

Also to add to the discussion, i hope there will be a lot more people leaking lld secrets now because that gives a better enviroment for competition. Its no fun if 1 or 2 people use a completely broken combination that noone can figure out and instawin pvp forever.

Also with master crafting 6 link 6 stat items are probably the strongest.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info