I just bought an airbrush for my boyfriend for the Holiday's...UPDATE!

"
We need a lead series of PoE miniatures! :D

that would be really cool
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
DTD_Hiro wrote:
I remember saving up my allowance to buy a RP Balrog fig. I was so excited to finally get it only to discover I suck at painting.

Heh. Was that Balrog the "fully functional" model? A friend of my painted that one up.

The implications were scary! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Fun fact - I just found one necron, the one they gave for free with the White Dwarf issue announcing new race. I wonder what it's worth now. It's funny because back then I was much more into Warhammer Fantasy and somehow this necron foreshadowed that only w40k will remain for me.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
I never played WH/40K. I started reading White Dwarf back when it was a D&D magazine. I did, however, enjoy reading the battle write-ups in the latter-day WD, both WH and 40K. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
UPDATE
Spoiler
IT CAME THIS MORNING!!
Spoiler
INSERT YOUR DIRTY PUNS
Spoiler
Merry Holiday's!
Spoiler

Submitted to Canada post on Dec 5 and arrived in NS from ONT in 19 days :p
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by KonaLuvsPOE on Dec 24, 2014, 5:29:29 PM
That's great!

Now have him post pics. =^[.]^=
Hey, it is so cool. When I want to try myself in something new airbrush. I always picked up from best site. It is pretty like mirror finish. Recently I give my boyfriend an Iwata airbrush with compressor from that store
Last edited by debrartin on Mar 24, 2015, 1:02:13 PM
Gz, very nice.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info