PvP Tournament Season One Prizes

"
Seryen wrote:
"
lain91 wrote:
there are just standard and hardcore pvp tournaments ?
or for the 2 new leagues as well?

because i would like to start with pvp in the new hc league and it will be much more interesting to duel vs some league players, then vs players with perfect mirrored stuff.

It will be on standard and hc but i don`t think we`ll fight with mirrored stuff because we will fight with lvl 28chars

hmm, i thought this news post is about normal pvp and not low lvl (28) pvp?
Some awesome prizes
Its like always

For normal tournament there wasnt such prices.

For fu....ng Pvp there will be awesome prices like 150§.

thats not really fair.

but the pvp people cry such a long time to get her events and its
more funny to see how real people crush there heads then computer
generated chars.

If all the time who is invested in pvp will go into the core game we
will have act 4 and 5 surely.

As you can read i am not interested in pvp and hate the wasted money and time.

Sunblast alt art?
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

"
Its like always

For normal tournament there wasnt such prices.

For fu....ng Pvp there will be awesome prices like 150§.

thats not really fair.

but the pvp people cry such a long time to get her events and its
more funny to see how real people crush there heads then computer
generated chars.

If all the time who is invested in pvp will go into the core game we
will have act 4 and 5 surely.

As you can read i am not interested in pvp and hate the wasted money and time.

Just because you aren't interested in pvp doesn't mean there isn't a ton of people that are waiting a long time for competitive pvp in PoE. PvP is an aspect that will drive more publicity and money into the game with tournaments, streams, sponsors etc and in the long run will further the development of the core game much more. You should really try and work on your english aswell as your anger managment issues.
So mirrored item will be more expensive right!?!?!?
"
DeeMonk wrote:
So mirrored item will be more expensive right!?!?!?

looks like...

as i allready wrote, i would like to see a league pvp tournament, this would be much more exciting
The only thing I'm interested is:

will the race season 10 suck like SE09, or will you design it more for normal people this time?

You know, less nolifer oriented long 5hrs boring vanilla "races", more races that last 1hr or less. Bring back Descent Champions!
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:
The only thing I'm interested is:

will the race season 10 suck like SE09, or will you design it more for normal people this time?

You know, less nolifer oriented long 5hrs boring vanilla "races", more races that last 1hr or less. Bring back Descent Champions!

Chris mentioned in podcast that Race season 10 will be a bit better than season 9.
Proud Crusader of Hardcore Leagues.
"
stefanloncar wrote:

Just because you aren't interested in pvp doesn't mean there isn't a ton of people that are waiting a long time for competitive pvp in PoE. PvP is an aspect that will drive more publicity and money into the game with tournaments, streams, sponsors etc and in the long run will further the development of the core game much more. You should really try and work on your english aswell as your anger managment issues.

We will see if pvp bring a ton of new people and more publicity. I will check the number of people who join the game after pvp is released. I am not your opinion.

My english is bad. Year that right. But if people understand me it s enough for me.

I speak three other languages better and dont like english .sorry

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info