SlightRedeye - Elemental Incinerate. HC, New league and Self-Found build.

"
lDantonl wrote:

Nice idea if you need the extra resists and don't mind giving up cast and movement speed. Otherwise points in evasion aren't necessary when you use Lightning Coil, Phase Acro, and AA.

"
Currently level 29, lightning tendrils out damages incinerate by at least triple. Picked up clarity and herald of ice, need a blood magic gem and reduced mana gems for them badly. I'm curious as to what level you would transition to incinerate? most likely when i get gmp,spell echo and clarity on BM. So sometime in cruel? maybe level 40-50?

I'm at level 40 in the HC one month and Lightning Tendrils is still going strong, even without Clarity (it looks like you pick up Clarity after killing Brutus in Cruel difficulty). Lightning Tendrils + Storm Call + Added Lightning Damage in a +1 to level of lightning gems sceptre/wand is excellent. I can easily run both Herald of Lightning and Purity of Lightning without Reduced Mana or any reduced mana reserved nodes. I'm also curious about when to switch over to Incinerate, but it looks like it'll still be a while (more like lvl 50-70, like the leveling section of the guide suggests). In the meantime, I'm leveling the Blood Magic gem and waiting for Merciless to get Greater Multiple Projectiles... unless I get antsy and try to buy it from another player.

To the OP, why not drop Immortal Call in your CwDT setup? IC (really short duration) plus Acro (entropy system that prevents you from being hit too hard too often) seems counterproductive.

I also wonder if it would be better to take Combat Stamina over Hired Killer. It costs one more point, but you get 5% life and 1.8% regen instead of 14% life.
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
Last edited by Tempada on Mar 26, 2015, 11:19:24 AM
Anyone at a higher level having a problem with mana regen? What level of AA can I expect. I'm 52 and just not seeing it yet.
The silent majority.
I'm just wondering, since it's not covered int he build, and I have yet to get through all 25 pages at time of posting... for Bandits: Oak/Kill/Kill ?
^ Yes, the Bandits are covered in the top part of the 'Leveling' section at the start of the thread: Oak/Skill Point/Skill Point.
Last edited by Arthikas on Mar 26, 2015, 4:57:11 PM
Welp, sorry for that... blame it on the Bold-Blindness I guess. :P Thanks
"
PanicAK wrote:
Anyone at a higher level having a problem with mana regen? What level of AA can I expect. I'm 52 and just not seeing it yet.

I hit level 50... and died. There was no good way to run AA at that level as far as I could tell, but I didn't need it. Between Phase Acro and life I was doing well enough, just got trapped in a corner with some maws and Chaos Bond crabs and didn't log out to save the character.
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
Playing HC for the first time.
Made it to 40 then for some reason I thought taking on Vagan was a good idea, so died.
Now at 55 I am cruising it.
Using bloodmagic for lightning tendrils to level works good.
3 auras so dps is up at 3.2k.

Made a second one as I also play with sisters kid and he died 3 times so hopefully he will stay alive as we go trough cruel atm at act 2.

some close encounters now and then.
the HP pool is key to save your bacon.

well, how about this, did level to 56, lagged due to leveling and mob died and spawned pillars and desynked as the mobs spawn lightning pillars upon me. died. thats basically idiotic design right there. level, died totally impossible to do anything about it.
pure bad luck but shouldnt happen if the designers did their jobs.

Last edited by skjutengris on Mar 26, 2015, 8:48:21 PM
"
moldyexile wrote:
Welp, sorry for that... blame it on the Bold-Blindness I guess. :P Thanks

YW!
"
I hit level 50... and died. There was no good way to run AA at that level as far as I could tell, but I didn't need it. Between Phase Acro and life I was doing well enough, just got trapped in a corner with some maws and Chaos Bond crabs and didn't log out to save the character.

I'm level 50 and run an arctic armour + Herald of thunder + clarity and all work fine.
You don't need to run a high level arctic armour the try to find a balanced way to run it at a level scaling fine with your mana regen. If you overleveled it just use the gem + scouring recipe.
Get some extra regen on a wand aside the regen from rings and amy ( paua amulet if you can ) is an huge help you can find some good jewellerys for leveling with the required on poetrade for 1c / 1 fus.

Best regards,

Crash
Hf :)
Yeah just level your AA as you get better gear/more regen. Keep your resists maxed and decent HP on all or almost all gear items and you should be OK.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info