PvP Season One Manifesto Post and Community Unique Design Part 2

So what you are essentially saying is that balance on the tree is now being driven by player QQ? Awesome :D

Seriously though, duelist is ussless as he is (which is an insult to all things useless).
I like how they buffed Facebreaker builds with that Damage while holding shield nodes.
Oh, and I guess some block-themed skills/supports/auras/Heralds will be in 1.3.
Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way.
Last edited by Sarganis87 on Dec 4, 2014, 3:29:37 PM
It still amazes me how much effort you guys put into this amazing game.. I'll be honest, I was never all that intrigued by PvP (although if there was a way to make cut throat not an Act 1 normal tidal island camp fest, I'd be 100% all for it), but seeing as to how much time and effort you guys put into it, I'm sure it's going to be awesome and I will be checking it out!

Oh, templar changes to the passive tree look awesome!

CAN'T WAIT! :)
IGN Ken__Kaniff
I voted for totems. But really i think they just need to buff the SPELL TOTEM support gem.

the only viable totems right now are :
shock wave
searing bond
flame totem

basically the totems that don't use spell totem lol. Does anyone else feel the same?

IGN:TankyAzzNinja 91 marauder
Is this the official skill tree release?
So every defensive build now is gonna be MoM, EB/AA or Lightning Coil, since block is dead??? I thought those things were already overused :D

In any case, sooo much change, they got a little trigger happy. Why such revisionist thinking?
Just saw unwavering stance. Unbelievable.
"
PsOfOs wrote:
Just saw unwavering stance. Unbelievable.

It now costs and extra three points for my Crit Reave build to get there. Since they took away crit nodes they could have at least kept it on the highway. Also Marauder and Duelist look a bit useless. If they switched the melle nodes in the first Marauder circle with the attack speed nodes to make it closer to the left side of the tree at least my Mjolner build would benefit from the IAS. As it is now its less block and more nodes to hit the stat requirements. No real upside.
ign slashzilla
"Buy when there is blood on the streets, even if the blood is your own."
Slashzilla Reave Guide- http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/514128
SALES THREAD-http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/524661
http://gyazo.com/da6159e17a1ec3710b9cb8601a145a9a
Last edited by Atlas305 on Dec 4, 2014, 7:49:50 PM
I would love to know why is missing 8% reduced enemy stun threshold from the tree, it was pretty much mandatory for stun builds to work properly (And also maintain at the very least some mediocre clear speed). Now that there isn't as much mace damage in the tree, these builds are pretty much dead.
I would love to have them back, even if has to be somewhere else.
"
PavementApe wrote:
- Duelist has 14% phys ATTACK dmg and +14 life / Shadow has 15% ALL phys dmg +12 life (Shadow wins)

Not disagreeing that the Duelist start needs some work, but this is comparing apples with oranges.
Both starts are broad, the Shadow's phys will scale any physical damage, which is awesome. The Duelist's attack damage nodes will scale physical, elemental and chaos damage from melee, ST, bows and wands.
So it really depends on what you are doing as to which is better.
Tin foil hats are a lie propagated by the aluminium industry.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info