closed

Nice vid! More!!!!
Last edited by Ceryneian on Dec 14, 2014, 1:23:04 PM
"
Ceryneian wrote:
Nice vid! More!!!!

im trying im trying, lol
im going to have tons of vids to upload but it'll take a whack of time getting them up
"
xMustard wrote:
"
Ceryneian wrote:
Nice vid! More!!!!

im trying im trying, lol
im going to have tons of vids to upload but it'll take a whack of time getting them up

Are you using Windows Movie Maker? There is option to convert to Youtube-optimized format for fast upload.
"
Ceryneian wrote:
"
xMustard wrote:
"
Ceryneian wrote:
Nice vid! More!!!!

im trying im trying, lol

Are you using Windows Movie Maker? There is option to convert to Youtube-optimized format for fast upload.

nope, but i'll look into that - new vid of, just a normal map showcasing the normal way i play. ends up being TONS of fire tho! pretty sweet.

next i'll do a dominus single target test and some higher lvl maps (think highest i have right now is 73) but i'll also be doing vids for my ranged build too.

edit: wish i had vaal DD equipped for that map, holy F
Last edited by xMustard on Dec 16, 2014, 8:09:48 PM
another video up, quick one of just doing a piety run to show how herald of ash procs off piety portals and can burn her down in like two seconds.

i meant to have hatred activated for the fight, but in fact actually didn't have any aura on the entire run. oh well, decided to upload it anyway. the added hatred dmg wouldn't have made THAT big of a difference, tho i would have been able to go through the map faster with grace on.
Interesting build. I suggest getting 20% lightning strike as soon as possible. Quality on lightning strike is really good.
ya i'll have to buy a quality one and relevel it me thinks, because i don't have enough str to use over lvl 17 lightning strike.
the quality would be useful, because sometimes i find my strikes go off into the distance and end up killing packs on their own. so to actually have some pierce to do that even more often would just be faster clear speed.

i updated the main build information with the new gem, my new dmg numbers. will update the screenshots tomorrow sometime. also another video of me killing shock and horror is up.

to most its probably not a big deal, but i've always have such a hard time with that boss and i was pretty scared going into the fight. as you can see though, this build has absolutely no problem dispatching her in a couple of seconds.

even better, i find myself almost never using, or needing to use rumi's so im going to swap it out for atziri flask for a few days and see how awesome the added damage is.
the great thing about it is it straight up adds damage per hit which translates to much higher overkill damage being done which translates to MUCH higher burn dmg. essentially i'll just kill bosses even faster on the burn.
my total DPS with flask up and 5x PC is up to 69,159.1 while running grace. with hatred its 79,486.1.
again DPS isn't the main issue tho, the biggest thing is damage per strike. with grace and flask im up to 4370-11696. take the average of 8,000 dmg. with 620% crit dmg that makes my actual strike say 57,000. i can only guess how much life mobs actually have, i dunno, 5,000 for the average trash mob in a lvl 70 map?
lets just seriously underestimate my overkill dmg is 20,000 after we factor in some mitigation on the mobs part. this translates to a burn dmg of 77,000 per second for multiple seconds.

if my overkill dmg ended up being around 50k, thats 192,500 burn dmg...per second. as you can see the DPS of this build can get seriously out of hand! none of that burn dmg can be reflected. it can be used to bypass corrupting blood (and elemental reflect mob packs), and entire boss fights. ugghh i love this build. ok goodnight
im going to update the main post shortly with a ranged version of almost the exact same build. same concept anyway, just ranged.

i somewhat have this already on my elemental windripper 3x curse build, but i was crunching some numbers and figured out it would actually give much more DPS with a physical dmg bow. i don't have a real good one right now, so im going to sell my windripper (40ex) and buy a good physical bow then update the build/this thread.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info